Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Loaf's CI Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Loaf of Bowling Pins
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Nicholas Opal
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198886367226
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 747155918533165176
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 1,784.3 Hours in Gmod and 2 days and 2 Hours in Atlas
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: N/A

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): N/A
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is an rp tool for when you're doing personal actions /me bends over to pick the item up
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You both enter a roll battle
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll is a roleplay mechanic used for events that have a chance of failure. Example: You and another person are playing rock, paper, scissors and you both do /roll to see what you get.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM or Random Death Match is when you kill somebody without a valid reason.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR or New Life Rule occurs after you die, you have a timer of two minutes, or about 20 during a raid, and you cant leave your bunks till the timer runs out.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP occurs when you are outnumbered and held at gunpoint. Example: You're an E6 on surface alone and two CI come up to you with guns and take you hostage.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: The Chaos Insurgency view anomaly very different than how the foundation does. In a simple sense, the CI believe in weaponizing and the use of SCP's and using them for their own goals. The Chaos Insurgency want to break the 'veil' of secrecy the foundation keeps up to stop the world from knowing about anomalies. The Insurgency also sees itself has huminites last true help and will bring humanity to the future. Anomalies are just tools for CI to use and get competition out of their path. Their wellbeing is of little regard to the insurgency as they only need them to destroy the foundation and the other GOI's who stand in the way of the ultimate goal of redefining humanity.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: The current climate would guide my judgment. If we and foundation were in the mist of heavy conflict, not necessarily meaning fighting right now but tensions are high, I would ask my higher ups on what to do. If they told me to not or to capture them I would follow their orders as such. Yet if I am say an NCO or higher I may dictate it to be advantageous to seize him for ransom from the foundation. If we and the foundation are in a peaceful or relatively uncombative mood I may believe them not to be worth our troubles. If I am alone or CI is still mostly offline I may also leave them be.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: I would quickly move towards them. If going alone they could be quickly captured by foundation. I inquire into why he is going towards foundation. While doing this I would also ask my higher ups on how to proceed. Most likely I will have to bring him back to base or wait for somebody else to come and retrieve him. If they kept running towards foundation I would ask anybody with cuffs to apprehend them and to hopefully stop the Initiate from being capture. After bringing them back I'd try to explain, or let a higher up, to them why they shouldn't do such a risky and ludicrous thing.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: Neither as they are the same rank.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: When a SPIRE Operation is called SPIRE assumes the powers of the Alpha Administration and are in charge for now.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

ACCEPTED

(Get your AI ENLISTED tag in Discord and make a ticket to gain your WL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back