Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Mithrax! (The Lobster Guy)

Cerballossum13

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Mithrax. I'm an avid SCP fan and have been in AU since August of 2021. (First post on the forum by non-infrastructure/management, woop!)

I am known to love, among many things, lobsters, opossums, rats, and pigeons. I've been a part of the SCP-RP Event Team since November 2021 and I've held many different positions inside the server, ranging from the Executive Officer for Nine-Tailed Fox to Senior Researcher, Medical Lieutenant, and Site Tech nuisance.

Little Caesars is CRINGE. (Pending reclassification)

Last edited:
Hello! I'm Mithrax. I'm an avid SCP fan and have been in AU since August of 2021. (First post on the forum by non-Infrastructure, woop!)

I am known to love, among many things, lobsters, opossums, rats, and pigeons. I've been a part of the SCP-RP Event Team since November 2021 and I've held many different positions inside the server, ranging from the Executive Officer for Nine-Tailed Fox to Senior Researcher, Medical Lieutenant, and Site Tech nuisance.

Little Caesars is CRINGE.
Welcome back :D :D :D
I remember seeing you on a lot as NTF, looking forward to seeing you around again
But how dare you slander little caesars

My man, homie here his one hella good guy. Did well in the EC when I was around, hope to see some of your work around 💪

Back