Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[REVIEWED] Moop Unban Apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moop

Reaction score
  1. Name : Moop
  2. SteamID [STEAM_64 - Example | 76561198062648488] : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381569714/
  3. Discord Unique ID : Moop#2025
  4. Ban Legth (Time) :perma
  5. Ban Reason : Advertising and trash talk.
  6. Evidence : Picture.
  7. Explain the Situation : Well I thought Mercury was my friend so I advertised to her a roblox private server/robux discord server that was legit. I ended up getting the robux but I ended up getting banned for it. I was frustrated so I went to the website support ticket and was trash talking can't remember what I said though.
    I had a lot of history on CI and drama, one was an admin donated to me if I did something that I can't remember.
  8. Why I should be unbanned : It was two years ago, I made friends when I played Replica, Kerm maybe, Jupitur and Oni.

Attachments

• 04606b157d6bbd1bf4d3c16e677217e1.png
    04606b157d6bbd1bf4d3c16e677217e1.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 16
(PENDING)
Ban will be reviewed at the end of the month
(Thank You For making this ban Appeal, Management will get back to you at the end of the month.)

DENIED

Posting any kind of link to a web page or discord server can lead to serious security risk. We take our players privacy and safety very seriously here at Atlas Uprising.
Your ban will stay in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back