Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Quarter Master App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiva

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?[ONLY SITE TECH, ENGINEER, JANITOR, & QUARTERMASTER]: Quartermaster :)
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): Site Quartermaster's primarily deal with keeping the site fully stocked on whatever we may need. We need some ammo? Medical supplies? That's the site quartermaster. We want cleaning supplies? Maybe a we're missing some supplies of some other kind? SITE QUARTERMASTER!!!! With this in mind they have a lot of interaction with other branches and should strive to maintain decent relations and communications between all of them. This allows some inter-branch roleplay depending on who you ask to help, and let's some people get up on surface a little more often. Definitely a job that opens up RP for everyone. Especially since it includes d-class and ISTs on those ammo deliveries and if you could create some more stuff for those people even with something like cleaning supplies. It puts you in a position that really allows you to include everyone I feel. There's also some other quarter master duties such as keeping weapons in tip top shape, and looking over that stuff, or taking stock of other supplies. Also, if an EC ever runs an even where supplies are going missing, a quartermaster could be heavily involved with that and get some other people included in it as well. Definitely an interesting job.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site command's.
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: Restocking ammo, and medical supplies. Also, creating RP with these scenarios.
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: Help them to the best of my abilities.
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: Talk to the higher-ups in their branch, site command depending on the individuals rank, or try to sort things out in RP with them.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: Nah
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: Take people with me for some ammo runs, get d-class to help to clean, and use some supplies. There's also the avenue of talking to any branch about their supplies, and seeing what they need. Get people to come to surface with you to pick up said supplies. There's more too, but I don't wanna make this section 1000 words long. I definitely think this job allows for some creativity.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a /me is just an action, but isn't broadcast like an advert. /me throws the ball at the wall
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: almost always it's rolling against them.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: random number from 1-100 /roll -> GREG ROLLED A 98!
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Randomly killing someone for no good reason. I.e executing IST Jimmy just cause
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New life rule. Don't remember stuff from previous life, go on cooldown for about 2 mins. You get shot by CI, and go on NLR.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: It's when your character would fear for their life. Have a few guns pointed at you now you gotta comply with others. 049 getting fear rp'd for his recontainment is a good example.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 01/05/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Shiva 228576476285370368
  3. What is your in-game name?: Ritchie Blackmore
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): STEAM_0:0:433381056
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 1 702 hours, server is maybe 300-500 of those.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: None.
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: Don't got any.

GET THIS MAN QUARTER MASTER THIS ISTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back