Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Quartermaster App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] Merlono

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?:
    Quartermaster
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM):
    Quartermaster are the people in charge of maintaining and upkeep of the foundations supplies such as ammo and medical supplies. Quartermasters give an roleplay in-between with ordering more ammo and medical supplies. Even if Quartermasters primary goal is to order ammo and medical supplies for foundation they also deal with having others spread the ammo and medical supplies through out the foundation to the ammo boxes. Quartermasters also also provide many different irregular RP opportunities, such as checking Inventory supplies, and firearm maintenance throughout all the branches. As real Quartermasters are officer charged with providing quarters, clothing, fuel, transportation, etc., for a body of troops. Our Quartermasters are charged with providing ammo, medical supplies, and adequate equipment. This is almost the same as normal Quartermasters. As each Facility staff does different things with, Engineers, Site Technicians, and Janitors having their own different duties they are all important with Quartermasters being the most important part as it lets foundation not run out of ammo and supplies. Even though it might be the most important doesn't mean they do give the best roleplay, with it not being the job that makes the roleplay but the person who does. In summary Quartermasters provide supplies the foundation with ammo, supplies, and roleplay.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?:
    I primarily follow Site Command
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?:
    This job is used to resupply ammo and medical supplies.
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?:
    I would ask "How can I help?" and do everything in my power to get it done.
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?:
    I would comply unless someone of a higher rank tells me so.
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?:
    If I have a problem with someone I would try to calm down the area and also contact their higher ups.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?:
    Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?:
    No
  10. How would you create RP with this job?:
    You create RP by being the middle man for ordering supplies for the foundation.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is an rp action. /me sits down.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You would do a /roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll picks a random number 1-100. /roll - you rolled a 94
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match, randomly killing someone for no reason. a GENSEC RDMed another GENSEC.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule, You must not return to were you died for 2mins. a gensec died then waited in their bunks for 2 mins.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP, when you are not in combat and someone threatens you, you must treat it like real life. SCP-049 was surrounded by 5 people with guns.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 2/16/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: merlono & 725796687397912691
  3. What is your in-game name?: Joshi Oca
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 725796687397912691
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 2861.1 hrs & around 48hrs
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Non
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back