Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Quartermaster app

Status
Not open for further replies.

JQMR

Reaction score
  1. Which Job are you applying for?[ONLY SITE TECH, ENGINEER, JANITOR, & QUARTERMASTER]: Quartermaster
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): A serious roleplay job where the Site Quartermaster is the one that is in charge of making sure foundation is accurately supplied the way it should be. As Quartermaster you should make sure that ammo boxes are full and be in charge of how they are distributed among each branch. You are the one who deals with the ammunition supply within the foundation. You should check in with each branch that being Gensec, IST, NTF, RA, Research, High command, Site command, MU-4, as well as Medical and Epsilons ammunition supplies. A Quartermaster should also keep in touch with each branch on their ammo supply count and distribution as well. If something goes wrong with ammo supplies you are the one in charge of that. That being said if foundation are low on supplies you should call in resupply and get as many units you can to secure an ammo drop, or negotiate with Chaos to get ammo. That is your main goal and job, to get ammo with very good roleplaying abilities. As a member of the foundation you would need to be serious and take your job serious as well. Check in each branch often within their supplies ll.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: You still follow High command and site command, as well as CPTs and officers of branches.
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: You make sure ammunition is distributed among everyone and make sure each branch is good on ammo. Also you make sure ammo crates are stocked up as well. If any problem occurs with ammo you can call high command to get in a resupply and have some units secure them on surface.
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: Help them out, make sure their problem can get solved by me or another quartermaster or foundation member.
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes, and if I feel it was unjust or for no reason then I would contact either a server member or someone who is in their command, or in charge.
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: In RP, I would contact whoever is in charge of their branch or if they are the highest then contact High Command, like the Site Director.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes fear rp still applies.
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No.
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: Create RP within Ammo supplies, make sure they are distributed and stacked up.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes.
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me Checks inside the ammo crate, seeing how much ammo is inside. It is a roleplay action that is expressed to what your character is doing.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Depending on what the /me is either roll or /me with them aswell just as rp.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll signifies your outcome on a act. Example: /me attempts to carry more than one ammo box. /rolls a 20. /me fails to carry more than one ammo box.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match. I go into medbay and kill everyone for no reason.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule NLR. You must wait 2 minutes after you die and if you didnt get revived. After this you dont remember what happened prior to your death. EX: IST dies to D class, they cant just go back and remember that specific d class and kill them because of that.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FeaRP applies to every job. You must value your life, you cant just rush people like a maniac. EX: CI are raiding and they all rush you and say surrender put your hands up, you should do so because you are not winning that.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes.
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes absolutely.

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 5/5/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: JQMR | 600849353082667047
  3. What is your in-game name?: Slaxx Boulder | Looseville Drake | Pickle Whoville
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198319503860
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: I have 2,166.8 hours on the server
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: CI Characters, Medical, D class= Slaxx Boulder | Looseville Steak| Looseville Drake
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: N/A no bans or warns.

Application Accepted!
Please make sure to contact staff in game in relations to this application so you may be whitelisted.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back