Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP-774-ATL 'Aegis'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkins

Reaction score
SCP-774-ATL 'Aegis'
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: I have not applied for any other SCPS until now.
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-774-ATL 'Aegis'
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-774-ATL is a metal cube, which has the ability to create a infinite amount of robots. These robots wear winter coats, and black pants, with colors matching. Most times, the SCP-774-ATL-1 wonders around CI base, not being able to do much without a caretaker. Once someone has become its caretaker, by saying the code out loud in front of SCP-774-ATL-1, the temporary tattoo will appear on the caretakers arm, then its caretaker can order it around to do various tasks. SCP-774-ATL-1 can make a nearly indestructible shield which can take most firearms and explosives. SCP-774-ATL-1 is neutral SCP, and will follow which every side has the code at the time.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: ESCAPED.
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: There isn't a way to "maintain it." as it wonders around CI base, not doing anything without a caretaker.
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: This SCP is always breached, as its escaped.
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: This SCP cannot be recontained, but it can be captured by the Foundation by finding the current caretaker, and getting the code.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: SCP-774-ATL-1 will follow any orders of its current caretaker.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No.
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes.
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No.
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: The robots can be killed by normal means, gunfire, knifes, ect.
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Get off the SCP, and get off the job for at least 5 mins.

1. SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  2. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): I have never been removed from SCP-049, SCP-774-ATL, or SCP-035. But, I had been removed once before from SCP-662-1 preshutdown, but it was so long ago, I can't even remember why. But, I did appeal and get the 662 job back.
  3. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is a roleplay action that the character has done. Like, /me dose a sick ass backflip.
  4. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Depending on the /me, if it was a hug, you could hug back, but if it was something like a tackle, you must roll against it. You can't just run away and pretend to not see the /me.
  5. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is a random dice roll, going through 1-100. Its used mainly for /me or /advert actions.
  6. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is when you randomly kill someone with zero RP behind it.
  7. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is using information from when you died, and coming back to the same place after you died.
  8. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is the act of realistically roleplaying out being scared of something. Like having guns pointed at you, you would have to RP as being scared, and you wouldnt be able to just do anything while under FearRP.
  9. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes.
  10. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes.

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION

1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 4/13/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Pumpkins | 424294064595140628
  3. What is your in-game name?: On steam, its Pumpkins, but mainly RA SGT Davis Power
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): STEAM_0:0:519293802
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 3,396.1 hours in Gmod, and I think 150-200 hours on the server, including before shutdown.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Currently, just RA SGT Davis Power
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: No current warns or bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back