Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Site Quartermaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[M] Scopes [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
  1. Which Job are you applying for?: Site Quartermaster

2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): Site Quartermaster job is to help around site and assist and follow orders by Site Command by giving ammo around the site. They are there to make sure that all boxes are fully stocked up and that no issues arise. They are there to assist with Site Command duties and following their orders directly and superiors of certain branches. They are there to be helpful and assist as much as they can being a Quratermaster. Not only of giving ammo but also being a great person in roleplay as well as this job does require that you have great roleplay experience as you are Site staff. You are not above anyone else as you are equally as fair towards everyone. You make sure that you have full communication with Site Command at all times to make sure that you are doing your job properly. You want to make sure that you are always professional within being a site quartermaster and that you always give your utmost best respect and following orders properly. You do not want to mess around as that can lead to you being kicked from the job and or blacklisted from site staff as a whole. You also want to follow foundation protocols as if you do not follow it properly it will also cause punishment towards your job and it can effect your reputation with everyone in the foundation.

3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Command

4. How is this Job used on our Server?: This job is used for transferring ammo boxes around site and following site command orders.

5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: Assist as best of my ability that I am allowed.

6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes.

7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: Contact their superiors. If they are the highest rank of a certain branch and they still cause problems then I will speak to Site Command.

8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes.

9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No.

10. How would you create RP with this job?: I will create roleplay by interacting with the community and also roleplaying that I am getting ammo supplies and going around their bunks.

11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes.

12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No.

2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is a roleplay expression for an example /me *grabs the ammo box and starts walking towards E6 bunks.*

3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: you always do /roll and if you roll higher then you win the sitaution. If it's lower then the player who rolled against you wins in the situation (if it does not break server rules or cause powergaming.)

4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: When you do /roll it will roll from 1 - 100 and will determine whatever you are roleplaying succeeds or fail.

5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is Random Death Match which means killing another player for no reason at all.

6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule meaning that you cannot go back to your spot for 2 minutes (20 minutes for raid) and that you forget everything in the past life.

7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when you have to fear your life. Say two CI put you under gunpoint you have to follow their orders and listen to them (as long as it's not breaking server rules.)

8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes.

9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes.

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 24/4/2024

2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: scpscopes | 194483368329478153

3. What is your in-game name?: Scopes

4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198169199672

5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?:

6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Matthew Sky | E-11 SGT

7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back