Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Soup made me do this.

v i t o

Reaction score
Hey there, folks. The name's Vito, pleased to make your acquaintance. Now, let me be upfront with you right off the bat—I'm not your average Joe. Sure, on the surface, I might seem like your typical guy, but there's a lot more to me than meets the eye. You see, I've always danced to the beat of my own drum, marched to the rhythm of my own tune, if you catch my drift. I've never been one to conform to society's narrow definitions of masculinity and femininity. No, sir, that's just not my style. I embrace all aspects of myself, unapologetically so. And here's the kicker—I'm what some might call a femboy. Yeah, that's right. I'm not afraid to flaunt my feminine side alongside my masculine one. From the way I dress to the way I carry myself, it's all about embracing who I am, regardless of society's expectations. So, if you're looking for someone who's not afraid to break the mold, challenge norms, and live authentically, well, you're looking at him. Welcome to the world of Vito—where being yourself is the only rule worth following. And hey, if you happen to be someone who enjoys taking the lead, well, I wouldn't mind being the one to follow your lead from time to time. Just throwing it out there.

Created by vito soup, im so sorry.

NEVER CHALLENGE ME TO A STARCRAFT II MATCH AGAIN BUDDY.

This is a very different Vito than the one I knew back in 2020. I'm glad you got the help you needed to become a better person. The only thing that would make your comeback story better is if you were actually good at starcraft II...

No worries guys, he'll regret not posting the second part of our newest deal. I'll make sure of it.

Back