Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Isamu's serious intro <3

Isamu

Reaction score
Hi hi!!!

For those of you who don't know me I am Isamu, a Scottish nerd who is just too cool and people are afraid to admit such words. To start off this intro properly I'd just like to say that I am a really welcoming and nice person (I think) and I am always willing to meet new people and help them out where it's needed!

Now that the lame part is out of the way, I'll list some of my old characters from before the hiatus.

Characters:
- Sean McNeil [Two-Face]
- Xyuen McNeil
- Charlotte Baal [H.E.R.O]

Now before you say "Oh it's that guy!" I'd just like to mention that I, over the year or more AU was gone, took the time to improve on not just my general attitude but also on my leadership and roleplay skills, I also talk now! I thought that it'd be more effective if I spoke and so I took a step out of my comfort zone and did so, now I'm an (almost) completely different person! I'll be the first to admit that I am not perfect and that there is still plenty of room for myself to improve in every field and that is my goal for the time being, I hope you can all understand.

Anyways, I hope you all have a nice day/night/afternoon/morning/evening/noon!

Back