Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Trojan's amazing introduction

Trojan

Reaction score
It's me trojan! (aka; the british one, tango, the horseman) I first joined the community via the Clone Wars RP server and after that shutdown, I moved to SCPRP with basically no clue about the SCP universe, I knew there was that one that cried a lot, the one spooky doctor, a big lizard and the super smart computer.. and that was about it. After spending a few days in E6, I moved to NTF and that's where I made my home during V7 & 8!

I'm a bit of a goober apparently, I'm a big fan of history, especially the ancient world (guess where I got my name from), space, science and all that boring stuff. I can't wait for the server to open up again, I genuinely love this community so much and the RP is always a blast, whether it's recontaining SCPs for the 500th time or saving the fabric of our universe for the.. probably 5th, or 500th time.

I can't wait to see you all around, and if you ever need me feel free to DM me on discord :D

Good to hear ya Trojan! Real excited to hear about how your RP goes once the server is up! Stay safe as always mate!

Back