Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[REVIEWED] Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesecake34

Reaction score

• Name : Rick Grimes
    • SteamID: 76561199148038074
    • Discord Unique ID :927025958123348010
    • Ban Length (Time) : 1 year
    • Ban Reason : RDM
    • Evidence : None
    • Explain the Situation : I was a D - class and I had a bomb. At the time there was a raid and once the Ci Successfully got us and brought to their base I pulled out a bomb and very stupidly blew it up and killed 9 people.
    • Why I should be unbanned : I didn't realize what the RDM rule was at the time and I didn't mean to kill all of those people in an act to get banned or to get people mad .I was just bored and wasn't thinking straight at the moment. If I could go back in time I would never have done that because at the time I was being a complete jerk .I take all responsibility for what happened and there is no good reason why I should be unbanned but I'm making this appeal in an effort to be able to play SCP RP again. I know that the server is about very serious RP and trust me I really enjoyed the server but I don't exactly know why I was being rude its just one of those days. In short terms I'm begging for forgiveness because I really want be able to play on the server so badly again. I have read the rules since then and now understand what isn't allowed. Please unban me.

(PENDING)
Ban will be reviewed at the end of the month
(Thank You For making this ban Appeal, Management will get back to you at the end of the month.)

ACCEPTED - BAN REDUCED

We've decided to reduce your ban to 2 weeks.
RDM - Meaning Random Death match, is the act of killing another player with no reason.
Please be sure to read up on our updated rules to make sure you don't make this mistake again.

We thank you for your patience as well as your time for appealing.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back