Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Waters Site tech application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water

Reaction score
  1. Which Job are you applying for?: Site Technician
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): Site technicians are chosen by their intelegince in software engineering such as coding in different languages, or hardware engineering like wiring or component creation within the site. The job of a Site Technician is to maintain the integrity of the sites technology whether it be software on computers or on servers located in Entrance Zone or in Heavy Containment Zone, glitches in ventilation systems for airflow in and out of the site. Or hardware issues like wiring, lighting issues, SCP containment doors malfunctioning, Keycard door access glitches and replacements. A site technician is also responsible with creating technology for other branches or assisting in the creation of such technology with Research Agents, whether this be for Nine Tailed Fox, General Security, Epsilon 6 or Village Idiots, Site command, site staff, or Research Agency itself. Site technicians are trusted with the technology given to them by site staff to take care of any technological error done in the site like viruses or damages to computers or hardware. A site technician take orders from other branches no matter the rank due to them being a low ranking site staff member, they are also to take any job they can that deals with Software engineering or hardware engineering
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Any foundation personnel.
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: it is used to bring RP into the site with repairs to electrical components or software problems in the site, It can be used to repair doors, ventilation systems and repairing servers
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: I will go to them and ask what is the problem
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: a higherup of their branch
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: I will ask research agents if they need help making anything or help repairing anything, i will also ask if anyone needs repairs on electrical devices, like medbays heart monitors or cat scanners.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example:
    A /me is a way to RP to one person, for example /me ties shoes
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I would do a /roll or another /me
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is a way to show the effectiveness of a /me or a /advert
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is when someone kills someone for no reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR or New Life Rule is when if someone dies they have to wait 2 minutes in their bunks and forget what RP or combat they were doing
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear RP is when someone has 2 guns on you when unarmed, for example to recontain SCP-049 you need 4 guns on him at all times
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 16/4/24
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Water | Birchgod, birchgod
  3. What is your in-game name?: Water Enthusiast
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198271997128
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 4,300 hours, 1 day and 7 minutes on server.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Dr. Water, Pepsi Fan
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None

Last edited:
On Hold
please review your answer for:
  1. How is this Job used on our Server?: It is used to repair doors, ventilation systems and repairing servers

2. How would you create RP with this job?:

On Hold
please review your answer for:
  1. How is this Job used on our Server?: It is used to repair doors, ventilation systems and repairing servers

2. How would you create RP with this job?:
I have changed the answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back