Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Merlono's CI App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] Merlono

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Merlono
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Joshi Oca
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561199060040262
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 725796687397912691
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]:Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]:Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 2,825.6 Hours most of it is from AU.
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: 0

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is an rp action. /me sits down.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You would do a /roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll picks a random number 1-100. /roll - you rolled a 94.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match, randomly killing someone for no reason. a GENSEC RDMed another GENSEC.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule, You must not return to were you died for 2mins. a gensec died then waited in their bunks for 2 mins.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP, when you are not in combat and someone threatens you, you must treat it like real life. SCP-049 was surrounded by 5 people with guns.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: The Chaos Insurgency wants to weaponize the anomalous, The want to trick the anomalous for their own personal use and to make humanity into the superior race. The anomalous to the Chaos Insurgency are all tools. Unlike the foundation wanting to secure and destroy the anomalous, the chaos insurgency wants to use them till they have no more use for them. The chaos insurgency's long-term goals are to improve the lives and capabilities of people around the world through many different methods such as improved power generation, medicine, genetic modification and many other fields. But for the time being they uses the anomalous to fight off the foundation.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: Depends on the circumstances, their could be many things happening. First I would report it in to the team, then get a battle buddy to come with me to either scare off the lonely private or be ready to call in a possible raid if their is more foundation hiding off some where we can't see. Depending on if its a potential raid or not we will either ask the lone private what they are doing or we would try and tell the people back at base that their is a potential raid and get back to base if possible. If that isn't then its up to me and my battle buddy to kill as many as can before we go down.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: I report it to my higher ups that someone is solo raiding also report it to staff.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: Though both are the same rank they have more control over different departments.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: This is when SPIRE appropriate the powers of Alpha Command, Giving Spire the same powers of the one who enacted the Operations, for an example if a Colonel enacted the operation SPIRE would have the same powers as a Colonel.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back