Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

C:\\ Unacceptable\\:Chaos Insurgency\\:Database\\ :Ceedrick Mehoney

Mediner

Management Team
Management
Reaction score

rnd-logo.png

ill.jpg

(Hand drawn photo of Ceedrick Mehoney going through the 3 stages of heartburn after eating a piece of 939)

Character Information:

Code Name : "Riddick"

Full Name: Ceedrick Mehoney

Department: Research and Development

Character Description:
Ceedrick Mehoney is a very intelligent man. He stands at a total of 180cm (5ft 9in). He is more round than he is fit and a bit sluggish. He has no scars or deformities of his actual person, however he does have a lisp. While sometimes his vernacular is unintelligible, he does his best to get the message across. He would rather sit behind a desk and learn of the vast secrets of the world than engage in unnecessary gunfire. Hopefully to uncover Pandora's box and spill the secrets to the common knowledge. He is spineless, but reliable. He will definitely throw you under the bus if you are not careful. He is cunning and very secretive.

Character Impactful Events:
Ceedrick Mehoney has many titles under his belt that provided the Chaos Insurgency with many of its day to day necessities. One of the most important is keeping hygiene to a maximum resulting in lower preparation times and faster deployment. (See index of international CI Bidets and anomalous SOAP for more details). He was tasked to [REDACTED] for his contributions on the field.

Character Opinions:

HATES:
Vegans
People that try to steal his work
People that get in his way

DISLIKES:
People that don't have an interest in research
Guns
People with the name Giovanni

NEUTRAL:
To be neutral is to not be human

Finding ways on how to use anomalies
The darkest depths and pits of the void
His bobble heads of the 42 presidents collection

Thoughts on People:

HATES:
The Foundation Research team, always trying to one up him.

DISLIKES:
The person named Giovanni he only cares about $$$ and not research (I spit on him)

NEUTRAL:
To be neutral is to throw away your humanity
The commander: He's an alright guy. Kind of quirky if you ask me

The RI Team: Without us the Chaos Insurgency would be weaponless, gearless, and homeless.

Character Unique Items:
42 unique bobble head presidental collection
(still collecting the rest)
A sticker collection of Digemons
A beryllium bronze bullet

===========================================================================​

# >> LOGGING DATA... SUCCESSFULLY SAVED TO CI DATABASE << #
# >> LOGGING CONTRACT... CONTRACT SAVED TO CI DATABASE << #
# >> ERROR: ENCRYPTIONS NOT SET. MANUALLY SETTING TO [ALPHA] << #
"This is my Marshall. I'll admit, at first I was worried, fearful that command gave e some useless maggot to work under me. Though... they reveal to be actually quite reliable. Though their... behavior as marked here leaves much to be desired, would they betray me if given the chance? Perhaps I should take a step back and rethink some things..."

Back