Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Chaos' Colonel "Perish"

Dynamite

Reaction score
// DATA BASE ENTRY c:/CHAOSDATABASE/PERSONEL/ALPHA_CLEARANCE/COLONEL_PERISH

Chaos Alt.png

//IMAGE NOT PROVIDED//

CHARLIE LEVEL CLEARENCE REQUIRED. Unauthorized entry to encrypted documents will be persecuted to the fullest extent of the Chaos Insurgency's authority.

Do you wish to continue?
Y/N

Subjects Data:

Code Name: Perish

Full Name: Julio Smith

Department: Chaos Insurgency Army

Interview with subject... AUDIO_LOG_COL_PERISH_#1

AUDIO LOG START

Alright, this interview I was told by my supervisor here that recording myself for my future boss and collegues should be handy for them to get to know me! Although I am more of interaction face to face y'know and also kind of would like my enlisted to know more about me sooner but I guess there is classified info about me and stuff in here so- Anyways, Im Colonel "Perish" and I have been selected to be in the same Chaos Cell as whoever is listening to this audio! I really like Chubis, they are my favourite treat although they are only really made in south america. When I was a little kid I would ride around the streets of ■■■■■■■■ on bikes with my friends, we would go to the kiosko whenever we got some cash and would buy some soda and a little packet of those candies. Actually, one of the many times me and my friends went to get a soda or something was the first time I met my wife Natalia, I remember she had actually just fallen out of her bike too and had lost about three of her baby teeth, all of my friends laughed and I kind of also did... BUT I also went to help her... I did not just like leave her there y'know.
**PROLONGED SILENCE**
Anyways, I go and visit home and always spend some time with her although I believe that will be a bit harder once I am deployed! Now I do expect to bring a nice ambiance to the team at our cell, I studied pedagogy and I believe I can use it as a great tool to help enlisted really feel engaged with whatever we as leadership say.
**PAUSE**
Alright, so. How did I end up here with the great insurgency? I never joined any armies before it but I was contacted once by a nigerian prince that PROMISED would give me a lot of money, long story short I ended up with a huge debt and had to resort to joining some PMCs and... lying BUT I caught the attention of a member from the great Insurgency while in one of these and got entry as a Private!
Ranking up was easy, all I had to do was just follow orders and be kind and eventually I just made it.

Anyways, thats me! I cannot wait to meet everyone at base and Bye!!!

**AUDIO LOG END**
**REPLAY?**

Subject has shown to not really care about most anomalies except SCP-999

Subject uses a standard CI Colonel Uniform. Uses wedding ring kept in great conditions.

// END OF DATABASE ENTRY

# >> LOGGING DATA... SUCCESSFULLY SAVED TO CI DATABASE << #
# >> LOGGING CONTRACT... CONTRACT SAVED TO CI DATABASE << #
# >> ENCRYPTIONS CALIBRATED... ALL SYSTEMS SECURE << #
"So. This is who they chose as my Colonel, a nobody. Hmph. Well, if they're in this position, then at least whoever was in charge of them before must have seen something. Will you prove useful to my cause, to my wrath? Or will you stand in my way? I suppose only time shall tell."

Back