Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[DENIED] Lunar Discord Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar

Reaction score
Name: Lunar

DiscordID: 634720745573842944

Why do you want to be Discord Staff? (150 Words Minimum): I want to be discord staff because I do want to help the server by being able to keep the server a safe and positive place to be for all, but don't want the stress I had before of being GMOD server staff. I'm generally pretty active on the discord anyhow, and I figured helping to moderate it would just be the next logical step up to helping out. Atlas was one of the first SCPRP servers I came to where I truly felt toxicity wasn't tolerated and I can absolutely attribute that to the staff teams work. When on Atlas the first time, I joined the in server staff team to help with this exact thing, but eventually got burnt out and stressed on it and decided I was going to retired. However I remained discord staff after I left and enjoyed it quite a lot. Even after I left Atlas originally on other servers where I took staff positions I often had some role similar to discord staff and highly enjoyed it.

Do you have any previous experience?: I was Atlas Discord Staff for a few months before the shutdown reaching DS. After joining some of the servers that popped up after Atlas, I took up a few discord staff like positions such as Discord Manager for one server I was on.

Do you understand that positivity is key to being a member of the Discord Staff Team?: Absolutely!

-DENIED-
Unfortunately, we are not looking for assistance at this time. We are thankful for the application, have a lovely day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back