Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Eckharts Quartermaster App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eckhart

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?: Site Quartermaster
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM):

Quartermasters are tasked with upkeep and maintenance of ammo and medical supplies around the Site. Differently from Engineers, Site Technicians, and Janitors, who clean or maintain SCP containment or Site systems, Quartermasters provide additional roleplay on top of already existing branches primary roleplay focus. Quartermasters do this through starting resupply drops at the surface area. This action allows Quartermasters to bring other branches to the surface to assist them in their duties, breaking the long standing monotony of doing the same tasks over and over again. Once the retrieval operation is complete, Quartermasters are able to grab D-Class and IST and/or GENSEC to assist in the distribution of ammo and medical supplies. Quartermasters also can provide unique and irregular RP opportunities, such as cleaning and maintenance of a branch's firearms, inventory of site ammo and weaponry. Without the constant maintenance of firearms and the upkeep. Without the constant actions of the quartermasters the entire site would be useless. Just like the rest of the site, every branch is needed to complete the jobs prescribed to them. In summary, quartermasters keep the site running through depositing ammo and medical supplies to the entire site while providing different avenues for roleplay.

3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Command's
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: To resupply ammo and medical supplies, as well as provide additional RP
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: Respond with asking what do they need (politely) and then determining if it's reasonable, then doing as they ask. (likely)
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Of Course
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: Talk to their respective branch officer/s about the issue in a productive manner.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: Nope
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: Besides doing the job prescribed, maybe hosting gun cleaning classes or maybe offering to clean firearms for branches.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Nope, couldn't have been
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is describing a roleplay action that can't be performed with a SWEP or character. Ex. /me sutures the chest incision
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I'd roll to determine the outcome of the /me
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is a command that determines the outcome of a RP action by competing for a higher number through RNG
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is Random Death Match, meaning a killing of another player without a proper RP reason. Ex. IST TRN Jimmy Bob kills GSC SGT John Johnson for no articulable reason.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is New Life Rule, meaning that once you die and respawn, you and your character do not remember the happenings from the previous life.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is Fearing for your life when it is reasonable to do so. Ex. while not having your weapon out, 2 D-Class with guns out approach and order you to surrender.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes, of course
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 15/04/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Eckhart 322139689169715200
  3. What is your in-game name?: Eckhart - LCPL Sam Eckhart
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198329684564
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 9,897 Hours on GMod, I'd say about 1.5 days total play time, but I've been on since launch.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: LCPL Sam Eckhart, Senior Security Medic
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None.

Eckhart is a solid guy and great RPer, I support this application.

(If you get accepted DM me on discord and I can give you a run down of how the job works.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back