Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Ezaza CI App

Status
Not open for further replies.

[TM] Ezaza [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: EzazaPerc
  2. Past/Current Character Names: GENSEC Jay Jay Honcho
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198351148690
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 667159997951639595
  5. Do you have TeamSpeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 2,500 GMod hours, 2d server hours
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: 1 ban reduction carried over from 2022

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: An action performed by your character | /me pets 999
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Roll, and then act accordingly whether you win or lose the roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: RNG that decides whether you win or lose in RP | /me searches cabinet for coffee beans /roll 44 no coffee beans :mad:
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: When someone kills another player with no valid RP reason | A medic shoots GENSEC in the back of the head because he feels like it
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: When you die, you forget everything in your past life | CI CPL that found out about a MU-4 operation got killed, and forgot about it because of NLR
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: When you are unarmed or outnumbered by armed combatants, you are to follow their orders | E6 outnumbers and puts an RI under gunpoint, they must listen to the E6.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: They view the anomalous as tools, and vessels for power. They dislike the anomalous, but are willing to use them as tools and exploit them anyway they can against the foundation. no matter how dangerous the SCP is, it can prove useful in some way, whether as a weapon or utility, they will find a way. But in the rare case that an SCP does not prove useful, they discard of it or destroy it, as letting back in the hands of the foundation would mean death. They also believe that SCPs can be used for humanity's benefit, the CI aren't secretive and reserved like the foundation, they want to use SCPs for the better of humanity and create a superior world for humans through the exploitation of the anomalous.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: I would call out the E6 out to my fellow CI, and ask them to survey the area to see if the E6 is bait or not. If not, I would try to initiate an RP scenario with the E6 and set a positive precedent of RP over combat since they are a PVT. Depending on the relationship between the foundation and CI (like how as of writing this there is an agreement where there will be no hostages or torture) I would initiate it accordingly. First thing to come to mind would be general conversation, hostage RP, ask them if they want to defect, etc. I would avoid shooting them at all cost unless they are hostile.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Report them to a higher up that can deal with them accordingly, but I would urge them to go easy because they are an initiate.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: Both are equal, but depending on whats happening currently one would surpass the other.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: During this operation SPIRE will only take orders from Alpha command. Operations span from avenging their fallen commander to dealing with treason.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

ACCEPTED

(Get your AI ENLISTED tag in Discord and make a ticket to gain your WL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back