Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Personal\\MTF_E6\\Enlisted\\James_Anderson

The silent man

Reaction score
image_2024-04-11_122125509.png
SECURE. CONTAIN PROTECT.

LEVEL 2 Clearance Required
WARNING: Unauthorized access will result in prosecution by Foundation authorities.

Character Information:

Full Name:
James Anderson
Department: MTF E-6 "Village Idiots"

Character Description: James Anderson is a recent addition to the MTF Ranks. He is a 5'11 man with two different colored eyes which is believed to have been caused by a rare health condition. Coming from a military background in an United States Marine Corps Infantry Division he has proven to be effective in handling himself in a firefight. Knowing when to focus on the situation and getting it dealt with. Outside of combat he is very open towards the people he is around talking with the people around him.

Character Impactful Events: During a patrol Marine Lance Corporal Anderson and his unit were ambushed by enemy insurgents. He took cover along with the rest of his men except for his Sergeant as he was killed instantly when the ambush took place. In cover he coordinated his men in fighting back the ambush leading to the deaths of the Insurgents that attacked. Due to his leadership and courage that took place he was field promoted to Sergeant. This is also the day we made him the offer to join the SCP Foundation.

Character Opinions:

Thoughts on Items

HATES:
The body pillow by Sussy Square: That should be burned

DISLIKES:
Carrots: Don't really like the flavor of it.

NEUTRAL:
Sports: I get bored easily watching but can't say I don't like it though.

Custom Designed Knifes: They are neat

Thoughts on People

HATES:
(REMAINS TO BE SEEN)

DISLIKES:
Chaos Insurgency: They took sussy square had my favorite coffee shop there

NEUTRAL:
(REMAINS TO BE SEEN)

Character Unique Items:
The Silver Lighter

"You never know when you're gonna need to burn something"
===========================================================================

Last edited:
Note: Just a simple DCB nothing to complicated. Will be added onto overtime while I play the server and experience it.

Back