Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Fire man App

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.G.E KnifeSwipe

Reaction score
----- FORMAT BELOW -----

SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 2 this would be my third
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?:
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP 457 Or as i call it "the fire man" is a Sentient ball of fire that slowly grows in size starting from a small ember to a ever growning infernal blaze. The only things that scare it are funny enough... fire extinqishers and water. though care should be taken to not perminantly snuff it out. SCP 457's main goal is to "see the world burn" AKA. set everything it can on fire. using the fire to grow rapidly and quickly. Along with the size of its fire growing so does its inteligence. able to speak when a certain amount of "fuel" is given.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Elucid/Keter
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: This SCP Breaches automatically and cant be maintained
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: It breaches by burning the door down
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: SCP 457 is Recontained by using fire extinqiushers to fearp it and return the SCP to its containment... though am unsure if fire extinquishers exist. it requires 3 people with extinqiushers to recontain it.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: It searches for further fuel
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: Yes it does! it fears fire extinqiushers.
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes it can
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: no it cant
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: It cant be killed i think just fearrped and recontained.
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Leave the SCP for 5 minutes.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
    • Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): I have not.
    • What is a "/me"? Please give an example:
      A /me is a action describing what you are doing. such as /me Searches the D class for contraband.
    • If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I read what the /me says and see if its valid. before doing a /roll to decide the outcome.
    • What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is much like D&D Where you roll to see who wins a /me outcome if its needed.
      *D class jerome rolls a 56 *Gensec Pvt Shooty Rolls a 60
      in that situation the Gensec would win the roll and if it was checking for weapons the D class would have to admit and drop any weapons they have
    • What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM Or Random Death match Is where someone is killed without a valid RP reason. such as a Gensec shooting a unarmed D class because they got in his way in the middle of D block
    • What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR [New Life Rule] Is where you have to forget anything about your last life. the situation of how you died etc. Breaking NLR would be for example after getting killed by CI as a gensec in a stealth raid. running around the LCZ shouting that theirs a raid.
    • What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP Is where you MUST fear for your life at all costs. breaking Fearrp can be as simple as pulling out a gun and shooting someone when your being held hostage.
    • When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes. yes i will
    • Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): That i do know

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 14/04/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: r.a.g.e knifeswipe
  3. What is your in-game name?:R.AG.E Knifeswipe
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198106319557
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 6613 Hrs and 12hrs on the server!
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: I mostly play as SCP's i only have 035 RN and i have applied for 049 and this.
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: I have no warns or bans!

Accepted
Please contact a staff member in-game for your whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back