Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Goals?

~Wendigo~

Reaction score
I just wanted to know
What's yalls goals are with in the server once it fires back up again!
Imma aim for NTF XO [CPT]
Then possibly RRH Down The Road
When it comes to other things I do think about joining the staff team and help make Atlas have a amazing return
2b6af8abb7a52899d62dfa225926c75ce6b01065bcb914e2caa368c0a7c80bed_1.jpg.jpg

I want to just have fun tbh, I want to roleplay as much as I can and hopefully participate in events. While RRH is also goal of mine, I don't think its something I should heavily focus on, I'd rather work on building my character through RP experience and have a good time.

I want to just have fun tbh, I want to roleplay as much as I can and hopefully participate in events. While RRH is also goal of mine, I don't think its something I should heavily focus on, I'd rather work on building my character through RP experience and have a good time.
I fully agree , i mean everyone would love to be this spooky figure within the site but there is so many more possibilities for your character to grow

I want to establish CI and push its RP out!

Essentially I view CI as villains. People who want to use the anomalous to bring humanity to its peak while acting as dictators to humanity. I want to move away from CI feeling bound by ethics or moral questions as to "why am I doing this?" Instead start by establishing, "We are doing this because we wish to one day use the anomalous to save humanity and bring it to its peak."

I also really want to try to create a sense of purpose with SPIRE. While they were an RRH equivalent within the old iterations of AU, I want to push for an identity with it. To be the right hand of ALPHA_COMMAND, like, really be with them alot. Doing stuff on behalf of ALPHA and to ensure their will.

For a more simplified version of my goals:
- Establish CI's RP.
- Establish SPIRE's identity and place within CI.
- Make CI a more confident antagonist to The Foundation.
- Establish RND's place with RP and importance within The Insurgency.
- Allow Enlisted RP to shine as this is one of the main reasons players come to AU.

Captain Ham will acquire General Ham one day....

Trying to shoot for being involved in more roleplaying aspects than combat and perhaps ascend higher in the rankings than just NCO this time, I think SNCO would be a good starting goal

My main goal as I've said (way too much probably) is NTF CPT, but being more realistic I'll shoot for a LT position and then see from there.

Challenge myself IC and OOC. Push the definitions of how to portray your character. Apply for staff shine shoes kiss up Rob boss report my friends like a loyal hound with a newspaper in its mouth. Use photoshop more????

Goals wise, I'd like to be more known, and possible included in more RP. I sometimes felt excluded mostly due to my timezone, and events being whilst im asleep. I'd also like to continue bodyguarding Site Command, and eventually become RRH

I want to establish CI and push its RP out!

Essentially I view CI as villains. People who want to use the anomalous to bring humanity to its peak while acting as dictators to humanity. I want to move away from CI feeling bound by ethics or moral questions as to "why am I doing this?" Instead start by establishing, "We are doing this because we wish to one day use the anomalous to save humanity and bring it to its peak."

I also really want to try to create a sense of purpose with SPIRE. While they were an RRH equivalent within the old iterations of AU, I want to push for an identity with it. To be the right hand of ALPHA_COMMAND, like, really be with them alot. Doing stuff on behalf of ALPHA and to ensure their will.

For a more simplified version of my goals:
- Establish CI's RP.
- Establish SPIRE's identity and place within CI.
- Make CI a more confident antagonist to The Foundation.
- Establish RND's place with RP and importance within The Insurgency.
- Allow Enlisted RP to shine as this is one of the main reasons players come to AU.
I cant wait to see how CI plays out!

For real tho... I don't have many goals. I mostly just want to see how things go and roll with the punches.

One of my main things that I want to strive for is being a lot more better in terms of leadership than when I was an LT before, looking back I had a lot of criticisms to myself and often I lacked a lot of things a real leader should have. For both something that I can maybe even use IRL, I hope to improve some sort of leadership skills, but knowing that this is GMOD idk how that'll go lol

Actual server wise, I don't really want to strive for popularity or being known, but if I can have an good impact on someone then maybe it might be good. Becoming MKSM lead for CI is my top goal right now, if I can have an impact on how MKSM is used in CI and train the best MKSMs in the server imo that's a job well done. Anything after that is just going with the flow, used to like high positions like Spire and RRH but I soon started to not want it as much, I found a lot more fun in playing other positions with others.

MKSM Lead just seems really fun but at times it can feel a bit redundant compared to the other classes in V8, especially since explo spec was extremely fun with the rocket launchers. I just hope to try and teach others how to best use the class correctly in ways other than aim.

TLDR:
Improve leadership

CI MKSM Lead and impact how snipers are made and used by its entirety.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rob
Besides my usual goals such as joining RRH, I'd also like to improve my leadership ability. I wont lie, I do struggle greatly due to having social anxiety and stage fright and when you put those together, its basically hell. But I would like to improve my Leadership greatly so that I can make the branch I am apart of a place where any human is accepted! ;)

Back