Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Merlono Forum Staff App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] Merlono

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
Name: Merlono

DiscordID: 725796687397912691

Why do you want to be Forum Staff? (150 Words Minimum):
The reason I want to join the Forum staff is because of the community, I was going to stay as a event coordinator and a moderator but I don't know if I will have time for that so instead I stepped down and I want to join the forum staff team instead. I want to help this community as much as I can. This community is full of great people, from the executives Soul, and Mal, to the new people who just want to play and have fun. So I want to join the forum team to help the community once again. I believe that this community will grow and be just as amazing as it was before it closing and I want to help it get their once again. Atlas Uprising is probably the only Gmod servers I will probably play. And saying that while I am here then why not atleast put me to work and letting me help with forums.

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes, I used to be forum staff for Zenith and I think I was a forum staff for AU a long time ago but I may be mistaken.

Do you understand that positivity is key to being a member of the Forum Staff Team?: Yes

-ACCEPTED-
Please contact me in Discord soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back