Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Oxide's App

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] Oxide

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
Name: Oxide
DiscordID: 449623049101377536

Why do you want to be Forum Staff? (150 Words Minimum): I have a few reasons I want to be forum staff. One big one is I love the community and what it brings and how it values it's players. I have always felt welcome here and I would love to give back. Another reason is I never was forum staff before and I would love to try something new and out of a comfort zone. I think it be an experience and let me get a different feel for staff. Another reason is I am already discord staff and I want to help on different areas as much as possible. Being in game staff was fun but took a bit of my experience when RPing. I feel like forum staff would give me more freedom and since its fresh it gives a more fresh start to being able to help and get the hang of things. Over all I want to just give back and have fun doing soon.

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes, SCP-RP staff and EC, discord staff, TS staff

Do you understand that positivity is key to being a member of the Forum Staff Team?: Yes

-ACCEPTED-
Please contact me in Discord soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back