Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Joe's Janitor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake Medic

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?: Janitor
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): A site janitor may wear a purple jumpsuit with a black belt that has things used for cleaning attached to it such as rubber disposable gloves and sanitizer. The job of the janitorial personell on all sites is to do the dirty work that is cleaning. It may be a mundane, inconspicuous, unconfortable and a hard job but someone has to do it since it is verry important to do. If a site is dirty it may be verry uncomfortable for the personell of the site to be inside of it leading to worse productivity and less loyalty to the foundation and ultimately defection to enemy forces which is highly unlikely but still possible. Morale may be higher if a site is clean and sanitized. Sanitation is not only important for aesthetic reasons but also for hygienic reasons. Hygiene is important for many reasons such as preventing disease and infections which are verry bad for the site personell and gives much more workload for the sites medical personell who may feel unwell from the constant treatment of disease and infections also nobody wants blood on the their new pair of (white) air jordans which are expensive. For the listen reasons above janitorial personell are important to the sites structure.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Director
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: Strictly for RP purposes
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: I will help :)
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: Their higherup
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: Cleaning, making D-Class apprentices (with the propper permissions and precautions)
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes
SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: It is an in-character action command
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I will either comply or do /roll based on the situation
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: When you type /roll it will give you a random number from 1-100
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Killing someone for no reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New life rule is that you do not remember things from your past life
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: When multiple armed people threathen you you need to comply
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes
SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 16.4.2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Pancake Medic pancake_medic
  3. What is your in-game name?: D-Class: Joe Krinkleson IST: Joe Meanson
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561199018423214
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: I've got an ammount of hours im not willing to make public on gmod and on server atleast around 20
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: IST
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: I don't have any that im aware of

Last edited:
On hold
Please review your answers to these questions:

What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me consumes the cheese
iIf someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I /roll
What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: Joe Schmo has rolled 89!
What is RDM? Please give an example: Killing someone for no reason
What is NLR? Please give an example: If a D-Class discovers that the 30 days are a lie but then dies he doesnt know it in RP anymore
What is FearRP? Please give an example: 3 big dudes point guns at you

Denied
Missing examples to previously highlighted ooc questions (we need both the example and definition) for example:

What is RDM? Please give an example: Killing someone for no reason
What is NLR? Please give an example: New life rule is that you do not remember things from your past life

Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying, Thank you!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back