Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

LFranzH's Site Quartermaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lfranzh

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?: Site Quartermaster
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): The Site Quartermaster manages the site wide supply of Ammunition and Medical supplies, a Quartermaster's job is extremely important in maintaining a productive and effective site, as without the dire supplies the site would no longer run. Engineers, Janitors and Site techs all play their roles but a Site Quartermaster provides the tools to secure, contain, and protect. The Quartermaster isn't only the ammo supply guy, the Quartermaster provides unique RP scenarios for others very much like other site staff jobs. Quartermasters allow D-class to engage in resupplying activities having D-class chauffeur them around the site supplying ammo boxes, this gives the average D-class something more to do other than sit around in a cell all day. Quartermasters include combatants as well during ammo runs on surface Quartermasters will need protection from incoming threats and dangers, Quartermaster isn't a job with no risk of danger and death, Insurgents and others may attempt to intercept your efforts to supply and help the site thrive. I would even say that a Quartermaster is mandatory for site operation, there aren't an abundance of them, yet we seek them so desperately as there will always be a massive demand for such a low supply.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Command
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: To provide unique RP scenarios and Supply the site with Ammunition and Medical supplies.
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: Reply back and try to help them to the best of my ability unless the request is out of my jurisdiction.
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: I would contact the persons superior officer if available and relay information if I had a problem with someone.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: Doing the standard tasks that come with the job, resupplying ammunition with D-class, or clean firearms and such.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is a command that shows a players action in RP eg. /me eats a cake
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I would respond back with a roll or a /me myself unless the original /me was inappropriate.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A roll is when a player decides the outcome of a situation via rng command eg. /roll 47
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is Random Death Match meaning you just kill someone for no reason, eg. I shoot bob just cause.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is New Life Rule meaning you must wait a certain amount of time after dying until you can engage in RP again eg. I died so now I wait 50 seconds before I can leave bunks.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when you are scared in RP and need to comply via valuing your life, eg. 2 guns are pointed to your head, you must comply and be scared.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 18/04/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: lfranzh, 703312707545333790
  3. What is your in-game name?: LFranzH or Heinz Model
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561199117176761
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 3Days on the server but I have played Atlas Since V7 | 1.5K hours on Gmod total.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: RA Heinz Model
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None

Last edited:
On Hold
Please change your SteamID to Steam64 ID in section 3 question 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back