Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

MU-4 "DDoS" DCB

Swifter

Reaction score
<FILE CORRUPTED>

<…………>

<PARTIAL DATA RECOVERED>

<…………>

<LOADING FILE>

<………….>

<FILE LOADED>

1709830952691.png

<PERSONNEL FILE/Swifter Wetjet>

80SOnbKsEq4CKGzxi2b-5VOvrMiNpqSY2XC1g5m58Vvrfy_lxvXAEJqUpDaXkoDHvcEVHiHPS6tM1wNRWmyF9-gYZ260p6HpKf9OShEj6TrpJ80xVA0ww8llRR0LxFTwwl4YMM8FH_Gbz4wf2CwlQ2g

Authorized Personnel only

Name: Swifter Wetjet

Codename: "DDoS"

<Medical File>

<…>

<Missing Data Detected>

<…>

<Attempting Recovery>

<…>

<Recovery Successful>

<File loaded>

<LEVEL 5 ACCESS ONLY>

Date of Birth: <DATA NOT FOUND>

Place of Birth: <DATA NOT FOUND>

Physical Description: 5’11, foundation logo tattoo on his neck, Marine and Naval Seal dog tags, Brown hair and green eyes.

Psychological Description: Loyal to his friends, talks to himself sometimes, loses track of time easily and has nightmares sometimes.

Disabilities: <DATA NOT FOUND>

Skills/Attributes: Skilled in technology and building, Skilled in hand to hand and in long range combat.

History: He never was known to be alive until he was 7 years old and he went into school. His parents never logged his birth as they never went to a hospital. He moved all around the United States with his family going to anti-war protests until he was 18 when he left to go to MIT for an engineering degree. He completed his masters degree in 2 years due to his smarts and soon after joined the Marines. His family disowned him for this and are no longer tied to him in any way. He reached the rank of Major in 2 years and then an incident killing most of his unit happened and he was offered a chance to join the foundation and he took it.

Relatives:

<DATA CORRUPTED>

< HATES >

People who don’t shut doors behind them- PLEASE JUST SHUT THE DOORS IT’S THE GOLDEN RULE FOR A REASON.

< DISLIKES >

NTF- THEY STARTED THIS FUCKING BEEF NOW THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT
D-Block- Half the time I go there I wake back up in a bed in medbay due to being stabbed.

D-Class- They are the reason I have to stitch up my uniform most of the time. You know how hard blood is to get out.

< NEUTRAL >

SCPs- Some are good some are bad but you never really know until you talk with them.

GENSEC- They seem chill enough

E6- They also seem chill enough

< LIKES >

Medical- They keep us alive and shit and seem to be the only ones with common sense

RA- My beloved branch but we do need to work on some things like NOT HAVING A 100% BREACH RATE.

Foundation- You have given me a home for a long time and I am grateful for that. Thank you.

< LOVES >

Building- Keeps my mind busy and gives me something to do.

Medals:

(THESE ARE PURELY THE CHARACTER'S THOUGHTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN ICLY. ANY DEMOTIONS/REPRIMANDS RESULTING FROM READING THE ABOVE LOVES/HATES SECTION IS METAGAME.)

Last edited:
// I cant wait to meet you IC and I bet ima be in that medbay quite a bit

// Major in two years? Holy shit this guy was speed running

// This yours? Oh sorry, the ICBM is already on it's way...

1712181273359.png

// I cannot believe I am not in the loves section, I- I wanna cry, not even the likes either?? (im joking obv)

Back