Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[L1 - L5] Site Director "The Gamer" Benoit Couture DCB [STILL IN THE MAKING]

EpiSkin

Reaction score
WARNING [OOC]
This DCB is still in the making but here are the essential information and story
of Benoit Couture. There is a L1 and a L5 version. The reason for this is that
I do not want lower rankings to fear Benoit, neither does Benoit wants that in character.
The L1 version simply has the critical/important information redacted. I invite anyone to read the L5 version
WITH THE ONLY CONDITION THAT THEY WILL NOT USE OR KNOW THE INFORMATION IN CHARACTER
UNLESS THEY HAVE THE REQUIRED LEVEL.
Thank you and enjoy <3

[IC]
WARNING:
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT IS ONLY DESTINED FOR
L1 AND HIGHER OF THE SCP FOUNDATION.

IF THIS WARNING IS IGNORED AND THE DESIGNATED READER
IS NOT, AT MINIMUM, AFFILIATED WITH THE FOUNDATION,
DEADLY MEMETICS WILL BE TRIGGERED

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
< Level 1 AUTHORIZED ONLY beyond this point >

————————————————————————————

SCP gif.gif

Benoit Couture
Site Director

Active​
Date of birth:
09/12/1981​
Place of birth:
Canada Québec, Montreal​

————————————————————————————————————​

Apparel Description: Wears a blue beret that he is quite fond of it since it reminds him of his time in Nine Tailed Fox, to Site Command in Site 43 | Consistently has a black eye patch on his right eye, from [REDACTED]. It must never be taken off | For his uniform, he commonly wears a military black boot on his right foot, black pants, white shirt and a suit vest. In a more official presentation, he usually puts on a large dark grey leather coat with a white SCP insignia on each shoulder.

Physical Description: 6 feet and 5 inches | Grey beard and hair (naturally born hair color) | A few small scars around upper chest and face due to multiple SCP attacks, none that may cause any anomalous effect and some were cause [REDACTED].

Psychological Description: Benoit likes to quote himself as “Loud and proud” and “To feel good, you gotta look good”. Benoit is a man proud of his appearance and is quite roaring about it or in any other context he acts upon while still being humble. On certain stealthy situations, this way of going at things may be negative. But, when it is required, his strong voice is quickly able to gain the respect and/or put his foot down when he doesn’t see eye to eye with his peers or foes. Many may see Benoit as immature, but this is where they underestimate him. He sees all the stress and mental space it takes to run a site but instead of changing him into any other dark and square man we are used to seeing in Site Command, Benoit can evolve his mind, cast away the negative thoughts and always see the light at the end of the tunnel [REDACTED]. Do not confuse his lack of intelligence for his vast experience and great wisdom. He has proven, in multiple occasions, that he has large knowledge on battle tactics, defence against different threats of the SCP Foundation, leadership, anomalies and any other general attributes. He is not to be underestimated.

————————————————————————————————————

Disabilities: [BLANK]

Skills/Attributes: [BLANK]

History:

The following is a recording of Security Chief of Site-43 right after being transferred into Site-##, Benoit Couture transcribed into text:​

“You want me to retell my story again? I already did it a few years back. Well then, you better sit-down gamer, it’s a doozy- oh right, you’re already sitting. Well, you see, I’m getting old at 44 years old- and no, my grey hair isn’t a tell for my age! I was born like this in 1980. I know, I know you’re so eager to get to me, but before I must explain this thing with my hair and the eye, just so the timeline all works well.
My Dad and my mom met in the army in the 70s, my dad; a vehicle engineer and my mom; a weapon engineer. They quickly fell in love while working together. But then one day, some shit went down. My dad told me stories. But that damned story was never consistent, but I think I’m able to piece it all together now, at least most of it. [REDACTED]. Now what’s important to know, in the 70s America was still in the big war of Vietnam. In here, Canada, we didn’t have any issue with nam, but mind you, we were still allied with America. And [REDACTED], the base where my parents were stationed, is a base very close to the borders of America. So they installed a checkpoint on the base’s road, to ensure that anything that comes from Asia, doesn’t easily make its way into the U.S. Anyways getting back into the story, [REDACTED], it’s the moment I remember the most from this story, because it rhymes. Anyways, [REDACTED]. It clearly changed my father, at least I’d like to think he wasn’t always such an old lunatic that was so severe with me… anyways, yes! Me! That’s all why we’re here for! Apologies I got so caried away. Well after all this eventful misadventure my dad left the army and convinced my mom to do the same. They could never settle anywhere, something about being followed by [REDACTED] because of what my father experienced. At least, from what I was told by [REDACTED]. But finally at one point they found a place in Montreal and my older sister was born, then a few years later, me… and at the same time... the death of my mother, she passed away when giving birth to me…
But hey! The 90s! What a time to grow up! Right at the start of real gaming! I wish I could go back in those days, I had so much time to play, and I did but had to in secret. Playing video games were apparently attracting “people in the shadows”, people not to be messed with. According to old friends of my father, that paranoia of being followed came back once my mom passed away. He was hard on my sister and me. I won’t go to much into details with this but 1997 was a perfect year to leave this hell hole I was with my dad. He got worse throughout the years and at the time I hated him, I shouldn’t have said some things to him, and I don’t think he should’ve about me. But I was Benoit fresh out of adult school and ready to embark in the army. 5 very fun years. In which I didn’t see my dad or my sister the entire time. So, one day on my vacations I visited them, at least where they used to live. All I found, stamped on the door, was a letter. A request from a military division I had never heard, The Foundation! I was really intrigued. At the time, I thought my father abandoned me, but I think he feared [REDACTED] was coming to get him. In any case, the rest of my story is from here, to which I will cut short for everyone’s sake. Site-43, where I first tried Research, which didn’t go to well for me, but the unknown and anomalous still intrigued me and so NTF it was! Dear lord do I have so many fond memories as my time of NTF. The short appearance of The Gamer Squad, my many many and many wrestlings with SCPs, to which, I have heard of a giant lizard named 682 and I cannot wait to meet him if I ever can! My own promotion as 2LT will always be my most memorable day, I still wear my blue beret and will as for long as I am in the Foundation. My promotion as 13th CPT of NTF and Security Chief were also very memorable and incredible. I am so glad to be the current Security chief of this site for about 10 years now and help further protect it. Through my many years here, a good 20 years now, I am so glad to have met so many great gamers [soldiers] and sadly, friends that have either deserted, or lost their souls in helping The Foundation and myself to rise for a better future of humanity. Many comes to mind and will always be in my heart and tears that I have shed for them. And now my story continues today and will not end any sooner. Thank you for listening to my story, it is a mouthful and-… Perfect timing, it sounds like Chaos is once again attacking us. That’s it for me, stay strong and always; keep on gaming, gamers.”

Relatives:

[REDACTED] (Father)
[REDACTED] (Mother)
[REDACTED] (Older Sister)

[OOC]

< HATES >

[BLANK]

< DISLIKES >

Chaos Insurgency

< NEUTRAL >

Benoit’s family

His new Site Command and Assistant Site Directors.

< LIKES >

Zaurdo Zhean: He was the 2nd NTF Captain in Site-43 and the man who taught me everything I knew, R.I.P.

James Walker: A Fellow Gamer, let's do great things GAMERS!

Gahi Gahi: A past Site-Director that past away of old age and that Benoit had the opportunity to look up to, R.I.P.

Tonio Suggondizz: A Site Director, half Italian, hot head and unafraid kind of man that would never let down. Benoit was very glad to work under him and would’ve done so until his death.

James Tucker: The greatest man Benoit ever had the chance to fight with (James Tucker was a great man in the Atlas Uprising community which sadly passed away in 2020. Despite only sadly knowing him through AU and not more in person and life, this man will never be forgotten to me and all the fun times I had the pleasure to play with. Rest In Peace James <3).

< LOVES >

Games: GAMER, THEY ARE SO GREAT!

Nine Tailed Fox: LETS GO GAMERS!

(THESE ARE PURELY THE CHARACTER'S THOUGHTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN ICLY. ANY DEMOTIONS/REPRIMANDS RESULTING FROM READING THE ABOVE LOVES/HATES SECTION IS METAGAME.)

< TROPHIES >

♦ His treasured 2LT NTF blue beret.
♦ A Gamer Trophy.
♦ A Medal given by his father when younger (it inspired him to join the army).
♦ A small tag in his pouch that says, “Gamer-Squad Actual.”

< ADDITIONAL COMMENTS >

Never let him create “Gamer Squad” ever again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IC]

WARNING:
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT IS ONLY DESTINED FOR
L5 AND HIGHER OF THE SCP FOUNDATION.

IF THIS WARNING IS IGNORED AND THE DESIGNATED READER
IS NOT, AT MINIMUM, AFFILIATED WITH THE FOUNDATION,
DEADLY MEMETICS WILL BE TRIGGERED

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
< Level 5 AUTHORIZED ONLY beyond this point >

SCP gif.gif

Benoit Couture
Site Director

Active​
Date of birth:
09/12/1981​
Place of birth:
Canada Québec, Montreal​

————————————————————————————————————​

Apparel Description: Wears a blue beret that he is quite fond of it since it reminds him of his time in Nine Tailed Fox, prior to being promoted to Site Command in Site-82 | Consistently has a black eye patch on his right eye, from an unknown injury prior to working with the Foundation. It must never be taken off | For his uniform, he commonly wears a military black boot on his right foot, black pants, white shirt and a suit vest. In a more official presentation, he usually puts on a large dark grey leather coat with a white SCP insignia on each shoulder.

Physical Description: 6 feet and 5 inches | Grey beard and hair (naturally born hair color) | A few small scars around upper chest and face due to multiple SCP attacks, none that may cause any anomalous effect and some were cause before his arrival in the Foundation.

Psychological Description: Benoit likes to quote himself as “Loud and proud” and “To feel good, you gotta look good”. Benoit is a man proud of his appearance and is quite roaring about it or in any other context he acts upon while still being humble. On certain stealthy situations, this way of going at things may be negative. But, when it is required, his strong voice is quickly able to gain the respect and/or put his foot down when he doesn’t see eye to eye with his peers or foes. Many may see Benoit as immature, but this is where they underestimate him. He sees all the stress and mental space it takes to run a site but instead of changing him into any other dark and square man we are used to seeing in Site Command, Benoit can evolve his mind, cast away the negative thoughts and always see the light at the end of the tunnel unless it comes to personal matters (expand). Do not confuse his lack of intelligence for his vast experience and great wisdom. He has proven, in multiple occasions, that he has large knowledge on battle tactics, defence against different threats of the SCP Foundation, leadership, anomalies and any other general attributes. He is not to be underestimated.

Disabilities: [BLANK]

Skills/Attributes: [BLANK]

History:

The following is a recording of Security Chief of Site-43 right after being transferred into Site-##, Benoit Couture
transcribed into text:​

“You want me to retell my story again? I already did it a few years back. Well then, you better sit-down gamer, it’s a doozy- oh right, you’re already sitting. Well, you see, I’m getting old at 44 years old- and no, my grey hair isn’t a tell for my age! I was born like this in 1980. I know, I know you’re so eager to get to me, but before I must explain this thing with my hair and the eye, just so the timeline all works well.
My Dad and my mom met in the army in the 70s, my dad; a vehicle engineer and my mom; a weapon engineer. They quickly fell in love while working together. But then one day, some shit went down. My dad told me stories. But that damned story was never consistent, but I think I’m able to piece it all together now, at least most of it. He woke up one night because something strange was calling to him. Usually, he sneaked out of his bunks to go see my mom, but this time he went outside to see what was going on, he’s not one to roll with a simple “redacted information”, he hates secrets, at least after that night. Now what’s important to know, in the 70s America was still in the big war of Vietnam. In here, Canada, we didn’t have any issue with nam, but mind you, we were still allied with America. And Valcartier, the base where my parents were stationed, is a base very close to the borders of America. So they installed a checkpoint on the base’s road, to ensure that anything that comes from Asia, doesn’t easily make its way into the U.S. Anyways getting back into the story, my dad saw some truck transporting a massive crate that was heavily protected onto a flat bed. There was an insignia on it and what I was told from O5, it might’ve been CI according to some old document and reports of CI activity. In any case, this is where everything gets blurry for my dad. Some shit went down, the crate either blew up or someone opened it on purpose it but after a long blind flash everyone surrounding the truck turned into bones and ash, it’s the moment I remember the most from this story, because it rhymes. Anyways, whatever was let out somehow got to my dad faster than he could see. At this point, this was clearly an anomaly. Because, he was a good kilometer away, watching everything that was happening and boom, that white shadow thing my dad calls it, held him in its grasp. It said some cryptic shit that no human could understand and then did something to him… He woke up a few hours later when my mom and the base’s medical team found him. Half his face had third degree burns, his eye melted off along with his hair, the rest of his body; completely intact. The strangest thing; my dad never felt any burning sensations and what he can recall the most, is this strange dream. He saw his own soul chained and dragged down into an infinite pit of black and white flames. It clearly changed my father, at least I’d like to think he wasn’t always such an old lunatic that was so severe with me… anyways, yes! Me! That’s all why we’re here for! Apologies I got so caried away. Well after all this eventful misadventure my dad left the army and convinced my mom to do the same. They could never settle anywhere, something about being followed by CI because of what my father experienced. At least, from what I was told by O5. But finally at one point they found a place in Montreal and my older sister was born, then a few years later, me… and at the same time... the death of my mother, she passed away when giving birth to me…
But hey! The 90s! What a time to grow up! Right at the start of real gaming! I wish I could go back in those days, I had so much time to play, and I did but had to in secret. Playing video games were apparently attracting “people in the shadows”, people not to be messed with. According to old friends of my father, that paranoia of being followed came back once my mom passed away. He was hard on my sister and me. I won’t go to much into details with this but 1997 was a perfect year to leave this hell hole I was with my dad. He got worse throughout the years and at the time I hated him, I shouldn’t have said some things to him, and I don’t think he should’ve about me. But I was Benoit fresh out of adult school and ready to embark in the army. 5 very fun years. In which I didn’t see my dad or my sister the entire time. So, one day on my vacations I visited them, at least where they used to live. All I found, stamped on the door, was a letter. A request from a military division I had never heard, The Foundation! I was really intrigued. At the time, I thought my father abandoned me, but I think he feared CI was coming to get him. In any case, the rest of my story is from here, to which I will cut short for everyone’s sake. Site-43, where I first tried Research, which didn’t go to well for me, but the unknown and anomalous still intrigued me and so NTF it was! Dear lord do I have so many fond memories as my time of NTF. The short appearance of The Gamer Squad, my many many and many wrestlings with SCPs, to which, I have heard of a giant lizard named 682 and I cannot wait to meet him if I ever can! My own promotion as 2LT will always be my most memorable day, I still wear my blue beret and will as for long as I am in the Foundation. My promotion as 13th CPT of NTF and Security Chief were also very memorable and incredible. I am so glad to be the current Security chief of this site for about 10 years now and help further protect it. Through my many years here, a good 20 years now, I am so glad to have met so many great gamers [soldiers] and sadly, friends that have either deserted, or lost their souls in helping The Foundation and myself to rise for a better future of humanity. Many comes to mind and will always be in my heart and tears that I have shed for them. And now my story continues today and will not end any sooner. Thank you for listening to my story, it is a mouthful and-… Perfect timing, it sounds like Chaos is once again attacking us. That’s it for me, stay strong and always; keep on gaming, gamers.”

Relatives:

Claude Couture (Father)
Laurence Couture (Mother)
Elyna Couture (Older Sister)

[OOC]

< HATES >

[BLANK]

< DISLIKES >

Chaos Insurgency

< NEUTRAL >

Benoit’s family

His new Site Command and Assistant Site Directors.

< LIKES >

Zaurdo Zhean: He was the 2nd NTF Captain in Site-43 and the man who taught me everything I knew, R.I.P.

James Walker: A Fellow Gamer, let's do great things GAMERS!

Gahi Gahi: A past Site-Director that past away of old age and that Benoit had the opportunity to look up to, R.I.P.

Tonio Suggondizz: A Site Director, half Italian, hot head and unafraid kind of man that would never let down. Benoit was very glad to work under him and would’ve done so until his death.

James Tucker: The greatest man Benoit ever had the chance to fight with (James Tucker was a great man in the Atlas Uprising community which sadly passed away in 2020. Despite only sadly knowing him through AU and not more in person and life, this man will never be forgotten to me and all the fun times I had the pleasure to play with. Rest In Peace James <3).

< LOVES >

Games: GAMER, THEY ARE SO GREAT!

Nine Tailed Fox: LETS GO GAMERS!

(THESE ARE PURELY THE CHARACTER'S THOUGHTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN ICLY. ANY DEMOTIONS/REPRIMANDS RESULTING FROM READING THE ABOVE LOVES/HATES SECTION IS METAGAME.)

< TROPHIES >

♦ His treasured 2LT NTF blue beret.
♦ A Gamer Trophy.
♦ A Medal given by his father when younger (it inspired him to join the army).
♦ A small tag in his pouch that says, “Gamer-Squad Actual.”

< ADDITIONAL COMMENTS >

Never let him create “Gamer Squad” ever again.​

Last edited:
Jacob would read through the L1 section of the file and say under his breath

"Huh, a Site Director with an open file. That's a new sight. I like it though, cool idea."

Back