Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Site-85\Departments\MU-4\Personnel\\OP_'CHIP'

[M] Spooky [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score

SECURE. CONTAIN. PROTECT.

1713720603826.png

THE FOLLOWING FILE PERTAINS TO RESTRICTED PERSONNEL, ONLY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ARE ALLOWED TO ACCESS.
MU-4 ENCRYPTION AND KILL MEMETICS ARE ACTIVE ON THIS FILE, LEAVE AND DISREGARD THIS FILE IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

fractal ru 2.gif

Mu4 (1).png

ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL.

Code Name: 'Chip'

Full Name: Berry White

DOB: 05/19/1995

Department: Mu-4 'Debuggers', Former NTF NCO and IST Guard

Character Description: Operative 'Chip' is a well-organized and mannered individual, originally from Site-██ as Security Personnel, came from a regular background and history whilst working at the Foundation until one day, a Nine-Tailed Fox recruitment came to his Site and afterwards is history with several years of experience following, missions and stationary tasks alike. Operative 'Chip' is a Caucasian Male, originating from North America in his hometown of ██████, with a fairly unique blood-type but average looks, with Black Hair and Blue Eyes.

Character Impactful Events:
On 02/01/2014,
NTF SGT Berry White 'Chip was sent out on a Mission in Southern Vietnam on a Mission to locate and capture SCP-████ on orders to either take it in Dead or Alive, but the mission went awry as soon as they landed near the hot-zone. Multiple Personnel from the Foundation and a GOI laid in-front of them as the Forest was lit ablaze, a terrifying but familiar sight with the job but what was unique was the SCP that they were sent to collect. It was crying, a sight that was unusual and unfamiliar to the Sergeant and caught him off-guard, affecting his later choices, but currently they start securing the area around them and started to apprehend the SCP but out of the Forest came more hostiles from the GOI trying to make a final push to get rid of the reinforcements but they were fended off. The SCP took notice and started becoming more active and aggressive, it charged the Mobile Task Force Operatives and tearing them apart one by one, but not in a active of malice but in revenge for those that were killed by the Operatives. 'Chip' Hesitated, thinking of the rational choice to make and fear that killing said SCP wouldn't be right, but he had too for the remaining survivors and put the SCP down, collecting the body and heading back to Area-████

Character Opinions:

HATES:

Insurgents: "Working on the field to keep SCPs contained, they are the opposite to my job and a issue in my life on a near daily basis."

DISLIKES:
SCP-682: "I believe, if you talked to any Nine-Tailed Fox Member, they would agree with my opinion that this Thing shouldn't be alive but I also feel pity for it."
SCP-457: "I'd say one of, if not even the worst, anomaly to ever be faced off against especially when you are layered in heavy amounts of armor and equipment, getting set ablazed or baked in my Uniform isn't what I like to be doing on a near regular basis."
Grape Jam: "I don't know why, but I like grapes by themselves but when it is made into a jam, I would say it was one of the worst inventions to ever be considered."

NEUTRAL:
Research Department: "Honestly, from what I've seen, the Research Department is quite... Narrow Minded in some regards or rather ignorant to produce results on a timely scale but I also admire there creativity in making a new solution to a already simple one."

Video Games: "Hey, whenever we aren't busy with something, what else to do but play a good ol Video Game?"
Electronics: "Honestly, I don't know what led me into this career but I suppose where I am now is because of my own habits and obsession with the growing and always evolving form of technology and electronics."
Investigations: "Investigating the unknown, or even just having a clue to a bigger picture and expanding upon it gives me excitement with my job. Especially uncovering plots or hidden secrets regarding to personnel or enemies I've come to known, a eccentric hobby of mine."

Thoughts on People:

HATES:

DISLIKES:

ASC Billy Goat: "I do not understand or perceive a Goat that can speak being capable of ordering people to fight, whilst itself is a Goat."
ASD Olivia Jones: "Quite a Oddball of a Site Command Member, we don't see eye to eye on most arguments and I think she is quite ignorant to anything besides her own point of view sometimes."

NEUTRAL:
ASC Felix Winters: "Funny Guy, though he is a little bit too much of a Serious Sam even when we are on Break."
All of Site Command: "Currently, I feel like Site Command haven't done much but of course, most of the other forces are the backbones of their positions."
'Surge': "To note, I like Surge, but I also can't get over the fact that sometimes he is unintelligable to talk to especially with his voice modulator, it gives me a headache hearing his accent mixed into his helmet's voice scrambler.
'Wheeler': "He's a Alright Guy, not much to say on him besides he does his job well and efficiently."

Site Director Benoit Couture: "A Great Director, though a bit unfortunate that he has some issues but we are human after all."
'Hades': "Quite a Odd Person, but of course, some people have quirks and difficulties but that's also what gives him a lot of individualism."

Character Unique Items:
A NTF Helmet, with the inscriptions, 110%.
Rayzium, big enough to be the size of a human stomach.
Weird Alien-like Object from the CI Commanders Office
A Tape with multiple recordings on it from the CI Commanders Office

Personal Communications:
'Breaker', 'Gigabyte', 'Surge', 'LED', 'Wheeler', Dr. 'Mainler', E6 SL 'Raven'
===========================================================================​

Last edited:
// I hope to see you expand this in the future, you're awesome to interact with!

// Updated my DCB abit, since I haven't done much with it for a bit, gained a lot more insight.

Back