Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Milton melgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melon

Reaction score
Player Info

Name: Milton Melgan

Discord (Your Default Username): Melon

Steam ID (Found Here): 76561198833922346

Current Faction & Branch: Chaos Insurgency

Rank Held (RP): LCPL

Do you currently have a DCB? (If not please make one before submitting this application. Depending whether or not your application gets accepted, you will need to add these traits to it.): yes.

RP Application Questionnaire

Please give an overview of what your RP application entails (200 words): I would like to use my CI Character who is medic trainer as also a town medic for civilians. As Milton is a Doctor he wants to help the local populace stay safe and healthy, as he believes that It is important to build relations with the local populace to prevent them from siding with the enemy and help guide them more into the fold and control of CI as a beneficial source. As for why he goes in a D-Class he believes that integrating further into civilian life will deepen the bonds between the 2 groups. As a Civilian Medic he would focus on helping various people around town instead of solely CI. Occasionally using his position to talk and gain info from foundation that he couldn't typically get purely just walking up as a CI medic(Which is what he currently does). While his allegiance would still lay purely with the chaos insurgency he would use his position to benefit those he deems as beneficial while also gathering info from those who may pose a threat. He would take a undercover name as to blur any connection and would go under the name "Dr. William Commine"(I chose that last name as a tribute to johnathan commine Who I really admired back in AU v8)

If this application gets accepted, how can you see this RP benefiting your growth? (100 Words): I have always wanted to perform some sort of "deep infiltration" type RP but that has not been possible since that would really cause issues if you go into a branch. I feel like this could help me RP in a new and fun way that I have not yet gotten the chance too while not stepping on the toes of branch leadership all the while getting to improve my civilian RP which is something I have done but I still wish to improve beyond my minor stints here and there as an escaped D-Class or police officer on other servers.

If this application gets accepted, how can you use this RP to benefit other players’ characters in the server? (100 Words): I see this as helping build Civilian RP. Right now civilian RP is a bit of lacking aspect of Surface that I feel has been shown to be extremely fun and engaging for people who have dealt with serious attempts at Civilian RP. as I mentioned in my last section Johnathan commine was someone who I felt really showed the merit of Civilian RP to both CI and Foundation players. I Would like to try and also incorporate Civilian RP more into surface and hopefully I can help start more people on surface and civilian RP in a new way that isnt just watching Foundation and CI punch eachother but as a semi side yet still active part of whats going on.

ACCEPTED

However, you must stick to another alias while going on this town civilian job keeping your ties to the CI anonymous while on it.

NOTICE: SMT reserves the right to revert the acceptance of this RP Application if deemed necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back