Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP-035 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDux

Reaction score
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-035
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-035 is a white porcelain comedy or tragedy mask, when SCP-035 changes expressions all visual records, such as photographs, video footage, and illustrations with change accordingly. A highly corrosive liquid pours from the eye and mouth holes of SCP-035, this liquid slowly decays any material it comes into contact with. The material with the slowest decay rate is glass. If a human comes into contact with SCP-035 outside of its container the person will feel the urge to put on the mask. When they do, SCP-035 will take control over the host which is then designated as SCP-035-1. SCP-035-1 Will decay while it has the mask on, this will eventually lead to a brain-dead host.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Keter
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: D-Class or Biohazard NTF clean the cell
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: After 35 minutes or if someone goes near and is enthralled
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: Termination of SCP-035-1, SCP-035 is then placed in a box, and returned to CC before the box breaks.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: Can breach SCP-049, help D class escape or surface breach
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: Can only breach 049
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: Only its host SCP-035-1
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Quit the job for someone else

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me Strips of weapons and comms
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: /roll or a /me back
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a random number from 1-100 that determines the success of the /me or /advert [RP]
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random death match, killing another person without a given reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New life rule, after you die you do not remember the memories of your previous life
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Where the character fears for their life against a larger force.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 08/04/2004
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: KiwiDux - 278596071985250304
  3. What is your in-game name?: KiwiDux
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198038232540
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 1508 in Gmod and 2d 3h 55m in the server
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Dr. Garrett (RI)
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: N/A

edit: 87 -> 115 words

Last edited:
On Hold
Please review the following questions:
What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me Strips of weapons and comms
What is RDM? Please give an example: Random death match, killing another person without a given reason
What is NLR? Please give an example: New life rule, after you die you do not remember the memories of your previous life
What is FearRP? Please give an example: Where the character fears for their life against a larger force.

• What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me Strips of weapons and comms, It is an action that you would do in an RP situation.
  • What is RDM? Please give an example: Random death match, killing another person without a valid reason. GENSEC killing a Dclass without proper reason.
  • What is NLR? Please give an example: New life rule, after you die you do not remember the memories of your previous life, e.g. SCP breach or CI raid, you would not know these would be happening
  • What is FearRP? Please give an example: The character would fear for their life and will follow the orders given. CI having their guns out to capture a foundation member with 2 or 3 people while not the foundation member is not in combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back