Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP-131-A/B Eye pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyold

Reaction score
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 1
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP 131-A/B
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP 131-A/B is a set of two small Eye pods that are classified at Safe. SCP 131-A/B loves eye drops and so they must follow anyone who promises them this. SCP 131-A/B can only communicate using small meeps. SCP 131-A/B can move at very fast speeds and is allowed to roam free around the facility. SCP 131-A/B is a harmless SCP and so they cant hurt foundation or CI. Due to SCP 131-A/B small nature and lack of arms or hands they cant open doors. SCP 131-A/B has to follow anyone who tries to pick it up if that person that tries to pick it up wins a roll battle.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Safe
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: it is allowed to roam around the facility
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: it cant breach because it is allowed to roam
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: by bringing it back to it containment cell
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: it cant breach because it is allowed to roam
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: i cant find info on this but i would assume it would
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: no
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: no
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: no
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: flag off for 5 min to let anyone else try it before flagging back onto to it

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): no
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a /me is a action example: /me washes dishes
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: you would have to both roll and the higher number wins
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is a dice roll 1-100 for example you would do it while getting searched you would both roll higher number wins
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is random death match is a guard kills another guard for no reason that is RDM
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is new life rule you cant remember anything from a past life and have to wait 2 minuets after getting killed to leave your bunks
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear RP is fearing for your life. if people are pointing guns at you, you would fear for your life and should follow there orders
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION

• What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 17/04/2024
  • What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: username is Coyold ID is 457881454509031427
  • What is your in-game name?: John Klondike
  • What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198837549867
  • How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 887 on gmod 24 hours on server
  • What other characters do you actively play as?: Jonh Klondike, George Agusta, John Johnson
  • Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: none

Accepted
Please contact staff in game to get your whitelist if you don't already have it​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back