Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Site Engineer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kpoorvin

Reaction score
SCP Questions
  1. Site Engineer
  2. The Site Engineer is the position responsible for the physical maintenance and upkeep of the site, so doors, gates, and mechanical items, as opposed to the Site Technician, which is responsible for electronic stuff, such as keycard readers, the camera system, and servers. The Engineer is to follow orders given to them, whether it be someone telling them face to face to leave an area or to fix a specific object, or someone reporting a broken door and asking for it to be fixed over comms. The Site Engineer is a primarily roleplay position, thus, they are unarmed (with the exception of a wrench), meaning that they should not involve themselves in combative situations. The Site Engineer is aligned with the Foundation, and, unless they want to be on the bad side of a firing squad, are not to assist Chaos Insurgency in any way, such as opening doors for them during a raid, unless for some reason told to by a credible higher-rank (example: CI is working with Foundation to study an SCP and needs to get through a checkpoint). Overall, the Site Engineer is a great role for someone who wants to know their way around the site, and enjoys doing RP with all of the branches of Foundation.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Anyone who needs assistance the Site Engineer can provide
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: The Site Engineer's job is to make sure that the physical maintenance of the site is kept up on, so if a door were to jam, the Site Engineer would be in charge of fixing it. OOC-wise, the Site Engineer is used so people can engage themselves in roleplay, and familiarize themselves with the site.
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: Get to their location and help them to the fullest of my abilities
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: I would contact a NCO or Officer within their branch and inform them of the issue
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes, the Site Engineer is unarmed
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: Theoretically, yes, as they may have clearance. In RP however, absolutely not.
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: Things such as fixing showerheads in D-Block in order to create RP with the D-class, repairing an item or overseeing storage in the Garage in order to create RP with E6, and (given proper permission), doing things such as conducting an inspection of property on the Surface in order to create RP with Civilians and CI.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? Yes

OOC Questions
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A roleplay action, for example "/me organizes Operating Room cabinet"
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: If it's an action like searching me for weapons or taking my comms, I would roll, and whoever rolls higher is able to perform the desired action
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a virtual dice roll, from 0 to 100, used in order to determine if a /me action is successful, for example, rolling to see if a doctor is successful in stitching up a wound
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Deathmatch, killing someone with no RP reason, for example, a GENSEC PVT blasting away a Medical Resident for no reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule, if you die, you have no knowledge of your previous life or what killed you (for example, if you die from CI at the start of a raid, you cannot warn anyone of the raid when you respawn)
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: The RP mechanic of realistically fearing for your life and wanting to preserve it (for example, you can't whip out a gun and start shooting if you have 5 guns pointed at you)
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? Yes
OOC Information
  1. What is the date? 04/15/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: 1920sgangster, 599790011625373698
  3. What is your in-game name?: In Steam, lpoorvin
  4. What is your SteamID? SteamID64 - 76561198030812701
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 1,047 hours total in GMod, and I've played on this server since maybe V6?
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Jakub Kolar (Security Medic PVT), Lorand Varga (D-Class)
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: No bans, and I don't believe I have any warns either

Accepted
please contact a staff member in game to get your whitelist​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back