Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Site Tech Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Gonzalez

Reaction score
----- FORMAT BELOW -----

SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?: Site Tech
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM):

Site technicians play a crucial role in the smooth operation and security of the site infrastructure. Often found behind computers or terminals, they are responsible for a myriad of tasks essential to the site's functioning. While their primary focus is in software maintenance and development, their responsibilities are much more than just technical support.
    One of the core duties of site technicians involves the repair and upkeep of technical systems vital to the site's operations. This can range from updating software to developing cybernetic prosthetics and their controlling software. Moreover, they are tasked with maintaining the integrity of the site's security systems (as far as the software is concerned at least).
    Site technicians are also in charge of ensuring the foundations systems, files, and overall cyber security is up to shape and has had no breaches. Regular Cyber security checks are conducted to detect any signs of tampering or intrusion, with technicians promptly reporting any anomalies to site command while performing further investigation.
    During breaches or raids, site technicians can be found 'hiding' inside of electrical or security rooms controlling the sites tesla gates and lockdown proceedures. After a raid a site technician will almost always scramble the sites comms to ensure that the chaos insurgency has no access to them.

3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Command, Captains, any Foundation combative's, (when in a combat area) In that order tmk
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: To repair any broken utilities/software, scramble comms, watch cameras (if they work on this map...)
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: Ask where they are and what is broken then go there unless it is a mechanical issue that would require an engineer
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: Site Command
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: I could go to HCZ cc's and check the software on the cc's console to check for possible errors which would be the reason for the common breaches, or go to research bay to offer assistance by updating their computers, I could also be doing software maintenance around the site.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: If you wanted to say flip a coin for example one would do /me flips a coin followed by a /roll 100 or /roll 2 to figure out if the coin landed on heads or tails
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: perform a clashing /roll 100 the higher roll wins
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /me flips a coin followed by a /roll 100 or /roll 2 to figure out if the coin landed on heads or tails. Or it could be a clash in say an arm wrestling match. Both players would do /roll 100 the higher roll wins
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Walking out of bunks and seeing someones shoes and you don't like em. So you shoot em to death.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: You died to the IST Pvt that didn't like your shoes. Wait 2 minutes before exiting your bunks. Take this time to make a staff sit and compile evidence. After you exit you do not remember what happened in your prior life. So ignore the pvt if he tries to say something about it act confused unless told by staff that since it was RDM you can remember. This is entirely up to the staff. Do not act against them for the rdm. Allow staff to handle it.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: (I am going to put gensec pvt and D class as an example however this would work with anyone but I believe this is something that could be seen a tad more commonly) Gensec Pvt is in D block with 2+ D class who all have guns pointed towards them. Gensec Pvt follows all demands and stays co-operative due to fear for his life unless he was already shooting at them or being shot at and is engaged in combat.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 4/15/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: thereaper5525, 457330508729286673
  3. What is your in-game name?: James Walker (however for the site tech it will be Alex
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198981680976
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: I have played on the server for 1 day and 4 hours I have over 3,000 hours on GMOD itself.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: James Walker (RA Operative)
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None

Last edited:
On hold
please review your answer for:​
What is FearRP? Please give an example: Oh hey that pvt just shot a guy. Let me call my buddy so we can outnumber him and arrest him. 2 guns v 1 gun = 1 gun is scared for his life. Put away the gun and comply.

On hold
please review your answer for:​
What is FearRP? Please give an example: Oh hey that pvt just shot a guy. Let me call my buddy so we can outnumber him and arrest him. 2 guns v 1 gun = 1 gun is scared for his life. Put away the gun and comply.
I believe I fixed it. Please check my new answer at your earliest convenience.

Accepted!
Please contact staff in game with your job application in order to receive your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back