Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Xeno's SCP-049 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeno

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted: 0
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-049
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-049 is a Humanoid Entity that resembles the appearance of a Medieval plague Doctor. SCP-049 claims to be a man of medical science with his life's work being to cure an unknown pathogen that he refers to as 'the pestilence'. While the Doctor is normally Docile and responds well to test and research at times, when near someone who he claims has the pestilence. He'll kill then resurrect them into a SCP-049-2 Entity, claiming to have 'cured them'. While SCP-049 is normally compliant with the Foundation, he is known to be unpredictable at times and requires a decent amount of effort to up-keep Containment.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Euclid
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: by being provided a patient for them to see if they have the pestilence
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: if not provided a patient they can breach to find one themselves
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: if all 049-2 have been killed and two minutes after breach has passed, 049 can be fear-rpd by 3 guns to then have Kevlar gloves put on
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: Cure Players to make them into SCP-049-2 Entities (Zombies)
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: Yes
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: Yes, but can ONLY Breach SCP-035
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: No
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Get OFF the job for five minutes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: An In-character action preformed by the player "/me Opens the small chest"
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: use a /roll command to compare with there's to see how effective it is
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a number roll to see how effective something is after a /me action
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Deathmatch, to kill without reason or purpose with no rp attached
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule, rule that makes it so you must wait a certain amount of time and forget all past infomation after death to avoid meta game
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: rp regarding a players character fearing for their life when up against huge standing odds, meaning they realistically will choose survival over anything else
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 4/12/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: CommanderXeno (Xeno) ID: 355868021237219330
  3. What is your in-game name?: <0> Overlord Kal (Lewis Carton)
  4. What is your SteamID?: 76561198259326276
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 2,633.2 Hours (8 Hours of game time on the server I think)
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Lewis Carton as GENSEC
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: 0, Nothing yet

Accepted
Please contact a staff member in-game for your whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back