Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Deluxy's CI Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deluxy

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Deluxy
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Past: Mathew 'P' Cunningham/'Dio!'/Alexander Stewart/Thomas Stewart
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: STEAM_0:0:55327658
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 259098850034319361
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Y
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Y
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 9,185.3Hrs / None as the Server isn't up yet.
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: I wish I knew this but I believe I have two warnings before AU shutdown 1. Being a Warden outside of D-Block 2. MicSpam as a Warden.

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me rubs his eyes because of how tired he is. & a /me is a direct action or response from your character for an RP action.
  3. What do you do if someone performs a "/me" against you?: It depends on the scenario if it's a /me that directly doesn't affect me, you can casually respond with another /me, however, if it's a direct action against your character ex: /me punches, you would respond with an action to follow suite of that /me. (Followed by a roll, but that's explained below.)
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll is an RNG-based system that uses a 1d100 to decide your fate. The higher the roll, the better off that succession rate is. An example: /roll Joe Mama rolls a 67.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match where you decide to randomly with no-RP/no-rule reason kill someone; an example as follows: D-Class Joe Mama gets gunned down by GENSEC PVT Saul Goodman because Joe Mama looked shootable.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule: After you die, you forget your death and the information that led to your death. Example: You were being tortured by Gensec PVT Joe Mama as CI INT Saul Goodman, Gensec PVT Joe Mama whispers "Among Us 4343" his password to his database file. Gensec PVT Joe Mama decides to kill CI INT Saul Goodman because CI INT Saul Goodman was trying to kill Gensec PVT Joe Mama. CI INT Saul Goodman would respawn and forget about him being tortured, captured, and "Among Us 4343" as he now needs to follow NLR.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is fear for your character's life, usually if someone aims a gun at your head and you are unarmed, you are to follow those orders to fear for your life. An Example: Gensec PVT Joe Mama with their gun out aims it directly at CI INT Saul Goodman who doesn't have a gun on hand, Gensec PVT Joe Mama tells CI INT Saul Goodman to put his hands up, CI INT Saul Goodman fearing for his life (FearRP.) would do so.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Y

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: The Chaos Insurgency views the anomalous in the simple ideology of how to weaponize it against the Foundation for the Chaos Insurgency's benefit. In their view, the Anomalous can be used for humanity's benefit in the sense of saving, advancing, or using as a weapon against foes, it’s directly vastly different than the SCP Foundation, so rather than containing the anomaly for research purposes and understanding for secrecy, the Chaos Insurgency actively understand the anomaly to push for it as a weapon to be used against the Insurgency’s enemies or to best benefit their allies, anomalies are used as a weapon but as a resource as well in the matter they can and have sold anomalies for monetary benefits to assist their duties and overall mission against the SCP Foundation.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: Assuming I am within Safezone watching this individual outside the base, I would directly keep an eye out for any other E6 members trying to get a jump on a CI as a trap but do not shoot or harm the E6 as they show no direct harm or they are trying to RP, if the coast is cleared, I would report it to my direct higher up (NCO for example) and I am not much of an introvert usually, I would get a battle buddy and ask them to come with me, and approach the E6 PVT in a defensive, but RP-friendly way to get some conversation going to pass the time, as they are looking to just chat after the basic analysis of the surrounding area, giving a report to my higher up of my location and my plans and finally having a battle buddy with me to ensure nothing bad happens.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Make a staff ticket, reporting the INT to staff as Solo-Raiding is NOT allowed.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: In general day-to-day operations for the Chaos Insurgency, the AI CPT would have control over the main force of the Armed Chaos Insurgents. The only time Spire SL has authority over AI CPT in a leadership matter is if a Spire Operation is called upon by Alpha Command.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: Spire has complete authority over said operation and overall holds the rank of an Alpha Command Member who gave that order.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Y
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Y
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Y

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back