Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Sky's Discord Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

[M] MoffySky [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
Name:
Sky/Skyler

DiscordID:

Why do you want to be Discord Staff? (150 Words Minimum):
I would like to join so I can help keep the Atlas Uprising discord a safe and respectful place for everyone to enjoy. I also feel as tho I have the skills needed to complete the above tasks. I also am a quick learner and I know a lot about discord so I can help teach new users how to use the platform and help fix issues with the discord should they arise. I also would like to help in the growing of Atlas Uprising as it is an enjoyable place for me to hang out and chill with my friends, I hang out in the voice chats a lot and I don't see many discord staff in the voice chats so I feel like I can help with moderating the voice chats. I am available quite often on the discord. I also would like to grow myself because I have never moderated a server of the size that atlas is.

Do you have any previous experience?:
Lots! You are free to ask about it.

Do you understand that positivity is key to being a member of the Discord Staff Team?:
Yes!

18+

+1

Sky is active on discord 24/7 and straight up a great person, I believe that their presence would be beneficial to the discord staff team :D

-ACCEPTED-
Please contact me in Discord soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back