Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Butch is the name and containment's the game.

Stark

Reaction score
Greetings! It is wonderful to be back, if you know me you know me by Butch Bronko from GENSEC and you'll still know me by that for a long while to come as I hope to accomplish what I had gotten done during the last iteration as well as reaching new heights as I'm going after that GENSEC Heavy Lead spot. I thoroughly enjoy almost anything considered "Nerdy", D&D, Warhammer (and its wide varieties), MTG, VR, and of course, video games. I also dabble in creative writing, video editing, and amateur-level VA work and hope to make it a career one day. Aside from that, I do hope to try some of the other roles this server has to offer as last time I pretty much exclusively played GENSEC with a little CI on the side. Either way, It is a pleasure to be playing again with you wonderful people and I look forward to the stories that are yet to be told, I will see you all server-side. Adios!

Heya Butch! I've seen you in-game already and I'm pleased to have interacted with you when did, I hope you achieve your goal of heavy lead in the future as well, you've got this!

Back