Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Your local Llama :]

Darks_Llama

Reaction score
Hello there! I am Darks_Llama, but you can call me Llama. As the server reopen anew I figured it might be a good time to reintroduce myself.

-=My story with AU=-
I started my journey in AU on the V6 update. I joined the E6 as my first faction. Not long after I became 2LT with wonderful friends. I had my own little RP going on at the time but all was about to change when I defected to CI. Not even three days after I was SPK. That was the end of the Alastair "Kairos" Anchor. I continued my journey as a member of the Event Coordination team. Once again, after a good 3-4 month I became LEC. I was part of many event and even made some of mine. For example the "Hotel RP", the "Amuka" events and the "Souls" events. All of them where part of a main event in the making, the "Reference Storyline" event, or the "Syndicate" events (which I hope to achieve making and finishing it this time). In the meantime, I also played very few often as Rick Anchor and Zachariah Anchor. But before I knew it I got busy with a lot of IRL stuff and couldn't play as much anymore.

-=A bit of myself=-
I enjoy a lot of things, musics and video games are my top 2. I am bilingual in both French and English as I live in Quebec. I love to interact with people and create friendships along the way. One of my biggest achievement, that follows the trend of very fast promotion, is that in my current job I achieved the highest position I can be for my age (I only worked there or 7 month). I also like to write when I have time. In this moment I am writing the Reference Storyline as my personal project.

Well that's all folks! See ya around :]

Welcome back to Atlas Uprising! My man here has made a huge impact on my characters, so I'm really excited to see what you're cooking this time around!

Back