Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[DENIED] Ibcnul8ter's CI Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibcnul8ter

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Ibcnul8ter
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Ýager Smith
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: STEAM_0:1:650652206
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 1000964886425255978
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: In GMOD I have 863.6 hrs and in AU I'm unsure.
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: None

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is whenever you are preforming a roleplay action in-character for example. If you grab a soda from a vending machine then your would do /me grabs soda from vending machine.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You would preform the /roll command and if the person doing the /me wins the roll then the player must do what the /me said.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is whenever a user and another is trying to decide who wins. So whenever preformed whoever gets the highest number wins. For example, if you wanted to put SCP-035 in a box then you and the person playing the scp would need to roll. If the person holding the box wins then SCP-035 will get trapped. If SCP-035 wins then the person trying to put 035 in a box would be wearing the mask.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Deathmatch, whenever you get killed without roleplay intent. If someone walks up to you and shoots you for no reason.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule, you cannot remember anything from before you died. So for example you can't die then come back and use the information you gained while alive.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP makes it so the player has to fear for its life whenever in danger, for example you can't pull a weapon out on someone that's pointing one at you.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: CI views the anomalous as weapons, CI wants to use them to defeat other GOI. CI sees it as a way to get back at the foundation and make them suffer. Not only the foundation though, They also tend to go for other GOI's as well. CI needs them in order to survive and keep there GOI open and running at a certain rate. They use them against the foundation after stealing them then also do some research on them as well.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: I would make sure they don't come any closer if they do then I would walk up to the PVT and ask them what they are doing. Depending on there answer I would tell them to walk away from the CI base or I would kidnap them with permission from a higher up. If I never kidnapped them then I would make sure they leave the area and don't come back. If I kidnapped them I would proceed to ask questions and negotiate with the foundation.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: I would try and stop the CI INT from entering and then tell a higher up and contact the foundation through open comms (with permission) asking them not to kill the INT and try to give them back to us.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They are both on the same rank on terms of leadership. They follow orders given by alpha.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: All CI operatives are to listen to only SPIRE operatives and commanders.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Y
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Y
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Y

-PENDING-
The following needs rework.

Long Form Questions:
Both 1 & 2 do not meet the word requirement of 100+ words. [82] & [86] words respectfully on each, please make sure to reach the word requirement!

Extra:
It seems you first joined the AU Discord on 06/08/2023 during which our servers were down. Did you have a previous discord account in AU? If not

what were some things you did in AU so I can confirm you had some experience in AU before the server was closed?

-NOTICE-
This application will be denied in 3 days if no update is submitted.​

-DENIED-
Did not respond in the allocated time frame.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back