Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

DS Sum's App

[JA] Sum [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
Name: Sum

DiscordID:881188277166669865

Why do you want to be Discord Staff? (150 Words Minimum):

I'd like to become discord staff because I want widen my fields of abbilities, in the terms of assistance. Since I have been a very long member of the community, while I am already helping out the staff team on the server, I want to extend that to the discord server as well. As I am european I have a lot of free time before the community server actually opens that time I am bored could be better spend by helping on the discord server and moderating it. I also would like to help newer players understand the server more, by guiding through the just of it, even while the SCP RP server is down, by assisting them on discord. I have already moderated the discord server back in V7 & V8, which is why I'd like to do it again. All of the reasons named above is why I want to be DS.

Do you have any previous experience?:

Well first of all I have been TeamSpeak Staff and Forum Staff in V7 and V8. (Which is probably the most Important experience) Add to it I have been in numerous occasion Staff on other servers and on other games. But I do not Have any experience in any discord things.
I have expierince from back in V7-V8 on the discord server.
N/A

Do you understand that positivity is key to being a member of the Discord Staff Team?:

Yes

Back