Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Dutch's CI application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Dutch
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Dutch cap'n
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561199027519377
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 1193482984481894522
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 1-2
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: n/a

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): no
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: roleplay action that allows players within prox chat distance to see a roleplay action
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: roll against their action
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: rolling the dice to determine who wins an RP action via the higher number
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: killing someone without reasoning
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: keeping information after dying, like knowing where the person that just killed you currently is
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: listening to orders given by players that you would be scared of in roleplay when they are pointing guns at you
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: CI views the anomalous as a potent force of liberation from the shackles of normalcy. to CI, anomalies represent the untamed essence of existence, a defiance against the mundane constraints of reality. they view these anomalies not as mere monsters to be contained, but as symbols of potential and possibility. embracing anomalies as tools of empowerment, they see the anomalous as catalysts for power and change, to reject the foundations attempts at control. in their eyes, the anomalous is not to be contained and studied but used to empower themselves and humanity, and assist them in their goal of taking down those who wish to control them.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: Firstly i would notify nearby insurgents of the E6 member near our base and gather up 1 or 2 other insurgents. Then i would approach the E6 member and ask what he’s doing. Should he be wanting to defect, i would notify an insurgent of a higher ranking than me. In the case that we cant take them in, or they aren’t interested in joining our cause,and Fear RP them with the other insurgents. We would then strip his equipment and then capture him, taking them into our base and interrogating him. We would hang on to him as a bargaining chip should we need him
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Notify a higher ranking insurgent of the INT's actions because i should not try to stop them by myself
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: AI CPT
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: spire operatives now have alpha command authority and everyone should follow their instructions

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: yes

ACCEPTED

(Get your AI ENLISTED tag in Discord and make a ticket to gain your WL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back