Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Personnel\\MED_DEP\\Timbo_Lee

derpendalek

Reaction score
<<< ENTRY ACCESS LOGGED >>>
<<< Level 3 Clearance Required. Unauthorized entry to encrypted documents will be persecuted to the Foundation's authority. >>>

========================================================================
<<< ENTER CREDENTIALS >>>

<##########>

<<< ACCESS GRANTED >>>

<<< LOADING LEVEL_3 SECURITY DATABASE >>>

<<< LOADING FILE >>>

< < < LOADING > > >

<<< WELCOME USER>>>

1713322010107.png

"Secure. Contain. Protect."

Timbo Lee's Personnel File

1713322273726.png
"Obey and Survive"

Code Name: N/A
Alive
Name: Timbo Lee
D.O.B: 10/5/ | , California
Family:

Timothy Lee (Younger Brother) - Alive
Lee (Middle Brother)- Alive

Department: Medical

Character Description:
Timbo Lee, SGT of the Medical Department in the Foundation of Site-85. Always seeming joyful and messes around with other fellow foundation staff. Always taking initiative when necessary especially in a medical emergency. He always wear a balaclava with his uniform as well as a pair of goggles fearing judgement from his looks. He carries a medical bag filled with essentials everywhere he goes in the site. He tries his best in any situation, ignoring the tolls on his body if necessary. Has a intense sweet tooth and incredible cooking skills.

Physical Appearance:
Height:
5'9
Weight: 189 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Injuries/Scars: N/A
Notes: Bags underneath his eyes

< Personal Thoughts & Opinions >

< Thoughts can be subjected to change >

< Loves/Admires >

Cheesecake - "What can you go wrong with a nice slice of cheesecake. I have a family recipe and it's immaculate."

Medical Director Flash-Drive - "I admire this man and I'll make sure he's alive. One of the greatest site-staff I know personally and would do anything to make sure he's alive. One of the people I'd follow to the ends of the earth."

Medical Department - "Feels like home away from home. I can always rely on the other's in this department as they can rely on me."

Grocery Membership Card - "I got this membership card a while ago for the grocery store on Surface. Very useful and saves me a lot of money whenever I go grocery shopping."

< Likes >

Medical 1LT "Phoenix" - "He always assist me in anything I can't resolve on my own. He also owns a cool ass binturong that I get along with whenever he's near. Also chill like that. Also sure he benches ATMs for fun."

Consultant "Medkit" - "
Always strict with Medical but also cares about us. Pretty sure it's tough love and I'll take it. I hope she's handling her cybernetics well."

Sam Eckhart - "Known him since I joined the Medical Department and can always rely on him. I consider him one of my brothers in arms in this site."

Elijah Jones: - "One of the NCO's I have the pleasure to work with him sometimes not getting the joke but tolerable towards it. Funny when he does get the joke and laughs with us."

Quartermaster Frank Larsen - "Hangs out in Medbay and always restocks our bunks whenever we requested it or supplies are low. He's chill like that and fun to hang around. Currently searching for him for his sudden disappearance."

RA/E6 Neko Love - "Did a surgery on her because of CI's antics and had to get rid of barbed wire from her. I feel bad for the trauma that CI inflicted on her and hopes she recovers peacefully."

Site Director Benoit Couture - "Respectable, and fellow gamer in the foundation that made a few mistakes but for the better of the Foundation. I could probably win against him in a video game."

Jaune Fortnite - "Good D-Class intern that's enjoyable to have with us in Medbay. He does his job well and even gets some privileges for it."

Cooking - "Really gets the stress out the body with a hearty meal to eat or share with people."

Dr. Moth - "Other than being part of Research, he's more tolerable than Dr. Patters and other researchers who always end up in trouble. I respect him for his active pursuit of working and assisting me whenever I need an upgrade."

NTF - "Really does their motto of doing 110%, and quite helpful during a CI raid or SCP breach. Branch might slightly be corrupted and should be careful whenever alone."

SCP-682 - "Very close calls when dealing with SCP-682, but that fat lizard can't fit through doors effectively. Great bullet sponge to magdump into and a good source of adrenaline rush."

< Neutral >

E6 - "Only met them a few times whenever I'm on surface to help with a patrol, ammo run, or in general. Never really see them in the facility that much but they are tolerable to be with."

RA - "On edge because of their antics, like a few of them get in trouble and involves medical attention. Reliable in combat whenever there is a raid or breach."

Research Bay - "Other than the fire that the NTF has created, it's quite unique I should say. Whenever I peek into the room from the windows something interesting is happening."

< Dislike >
D-Class - "Other than being attacked by them daily, some of them are tolerable. Though, most don't listen and usually ends up shot and killed."

CI - "Some of you guys I tolerate, but there are certain individuals that I'd like to have my hands on."

SCP-106 - "If I get a quarter for every time I see people fall in front of Medbay I'd be extremely wealthy. Can we just sink him to the bottom of the ocean?"

SCP-049 - "Just get that doctor away from medbay and we'll be fine. Every time SCP-049 goes on a walk he would always try to divert to the Medbay. Annoying to deal with especially with all his -2's he made."

Dr. Patters: "Going senile for his age which I can't blame him for. But his actions are another thing to deal with always resulting in injuries or death."

< Hate >
SCP-035 - "Someone seriously should be a dedicated caretaker of this mask. It keeps going to D-Block and whenever someone puts it on there would always be friendly-fire I get caught in."

C4 - "Caused so many surgeries to occur because of bombs. Do I need to explain more?"

======================================================================

< Personal Comms >

"Phoenix"
Dr. Chidaruma
Sam Eckhart
Frank Larsen
"Medkit"

Last edited:
// Sick DCB, I'll be looking at this IC very soon...

Back