Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Site-85\Departments\MU-4\Personnel\\ENG_'Surge'

Stark

Reaction score
SECURE. CONTAIN. PROTECT.

1713720603826.png

THE FOLLOWING FILE PERTAINS TO RESTRICTED PERSONNEL, ONLY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ARE ALLOWED TO ACCESS.
MU-4 ENCRYPTION AND KILL MEMETICS ARE ACTIVE ON THIS FILE, LEAVE AND DISREGARD THIS FILE IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

fractal ru 2.gif

Mu4 (1).png

ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL.

Code Name: 'Surge'

Full Name: Butch Bronko

DOB: 11/21/1999

Department: Mu-4 'Debuggers', Former NCO of GENSEC.

Character Description:
He has Short scruffy reddish brown hair with an equally scruffy full beard and a mustache, his once pale freckled skin has been slightly tanned from working in the sun, and he has pale blue-grey eyes. He insists he is at least 6ft. He was born and raised in █████ █████ where he went to an engineering school that he dropped out of to join the National Guard, after experiencing an anomaly in the field he was approached by men in black who invited him to join Site-██ as a member of their general security team, accepting their offer he joined the SCP Foundation and served at Site-██ as an NCO of GENSEC until he was invited to join MU-4 the 'Debuggers'.

Character Impactful Events:
██/██/2019: While he was in the National Guard he experienced anomalous activity and was recruited into the SCP Foundation due to the events that transpired.

4/20/████: 'Surge' was formally invited to join the MU-4 'Debuggers' at Site-██.

5/7/2024: Began a series of missions investigating the Cult of Versities that 'Surge' partook in, during these missions he acquired multiple items with anomalous properties.

10/19/2012: The day Big Tex burned the heart of each and every Texan burned with him.

Character Opinions:

HATES:

Licorice: "Now I'm a bit of a foodie with one hell of a sweet tooth I won't lie, But licorice? The day I die is the day I willingly eat licorice."

DISLIKES:
Durian: "Now the taste is quite nice worth trying in fact, but that smell, oourhg, that there smell is Death."

NEUTRAL:
Any food I've yet to try: "There are very few foods on this here planet I dislike and fewer still I downright hate, but I'm not dying till I try each and every food item this god-blessed earth has to offer."

BBQ Brisket Sandwich: "BBQ Brisket sandwich, hand down the best food item on this here earth. My old man could smoke one hell of a brisket."
Butterscotch: "My mama makes THE best butterscotch, really any candy for that matter, that woman is a damn artist I tell you what, even Big Tex himself is in awe of my mama's candy!"

Thoughts on People:

HATES:

'Psycho': "Hate is a pretty strong word, especially when used to describe people so I tend to avoid it where I can, that being said "dislike" is a little too weak for my stance on the CI's commander 'Psycho', don't much care for the man not one bit, not his name, not his attitude, and certainly not his cronies, only good thing bout' him? his fit, really completes the mid-2000s two-bit Marvel villain he makes himself out to be."

DISLIKES:
Dr. Garret: "THAT DAT GUM SUNUVA' GUN DONE AN' STOLE MY WHOLE ASS STASH OF SWEETS!!! THAT BOY BETTER PRAY I DON'T GET MY HANDS ON HIM!!!"
The med staff keeping me from the candy bowl: "can't quite recall all the names, mostly due to the fact it's hard to read name tags when I'm being chased through the halls, that being said I have no real disdain for any of em' but in my defense complementary means free."
NEUTRAL:
Benoit: "The former site director is a fine enough fella, a bit too impulsive for his own good which has landed him a demotion just recently, just wish he'd take his job a bit more seriously is all, especially after recent events."
The new SD: "He's serious about his job that's for sure, I can respect that, though he kinda rubs me the wrong way. Time will tell what kind of SD he will turn out to be I suppose."

Hank Bronko: "I love that brat as much as any self-respecting big brother should, but that certainly don't stop him from being the biggest pain in my ass this side of the sun, I tell you what that knucklehead has a talent for getting himself into trouble, good thing I was there to keep him on this side of mortality."
The Lunch Staff: "Now I don't know what kinda three Michelin star chefs the foundation has gone and hired but they got some skill."
Chip: "I don't think there is someone more qualified for MU-4 INQ than Chip is."
ASD Olivia Jones: "She is one spirited and fiery woman that's for sure, not someone you want to be on the bad side of. I'm certain she's got what it takes for the next SD when the next one is needed."
Hades: "Tazes me a bit too often for my liking but that doesn't hamper my respect for him as a captain, I do think he could do with some better cooperation with the rest of site command but he gets the job done as is for the moment."
MU-4: "One of the finer groups of fellers I've worked with, we all get along well enough I suppose, though I do think we all could use some work here and there."
MD SGM Ace Sol: "She's one of the few med staff that not just lets me but invites me to enjoy the COMPLEMENTARY (free) candy bowl on their front desk."
Elias Kötz: 'Damnit Elias! you just had to go an' get yourself killed, could've at least waited for me to get back, oh well it's how things go, 'll attend the funeral should there be one, you were one hell of a brother to fight alongside with, may you rest in peace."

Character Unique Items:
A sealed cigar with the name "Karl" written on it.
A flickering ethereal flame in a vial.
A decrepit skull.
A purple orb.
An anomalous fragment.
A "Bag of lost things".
An Amulet.

Personal Communications:
'Hades', 'Chip', 'DDoS', 'Gigabyte'. 'Wheeler', 'Breaker'. 'Cypher'. 'Adware'.
===========================================================================
//Special thanks to Chip for letting me reuse his format.​

Last edited:
Back