Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Memories?

Some Clown

Reaction score
What is your greatest memory on AU? I'll go first!

Soul taking over my event when I had a kidney stone obstructing, man ordered me to go to the ER, and hosted my event for me. big thanks to you soul!

My greatest memory of AU must have been that one time where me and my E6 buddies where yelling sheesh into the ingame radio for the fun of it. Or all the times Zaur tied me to a tree and left me there.

My Greatest memory was back when I was an EC for the CWRP server. I doing a morning event on the weekend, for people who live on the other side of the planet that also want to participate in events. And all the sudden I get pulled into a VC with all the executives, I was hella nervous and scared but then they told going to be promoted, for all my hard work. Plus after that Caboose became my mentor and helped me improve my EC skills.

I have alot of memories that I love, so I'll just choice one.

Back in 2020, my character - Zaur Sean - was frozen by RRH and Site Command. For a while the Site Director had planned to kill me, but instead after Hades convinced them to freeze me, they allowed me to live. For a while he remained frozen until the day the Chaos Insurgency found out about my whereabouts and rescued me. They then later unfroze me, and alot of them expected me to join CI right there, however, it'd take a while for my character to actually want to defect to CI. He realized his life was in danger, but couldn't bare the thought of leaving behind people like Athen Tyran, aka, 'Crow'. He couldn't bare leaving the branch he loved behind, NTF. So at that moment he told them straight up he was going back, disappointed faces given but they understood why. So he returned under a different codename and later spoke to Athen about something.

See, CI had thought I was Class-Ced as well when I was frozen, though Zaur was meerly just getting use to being... you know... not ice. So they had also Class-Xed him, which gave him access to a previous memory, a conversation with Butcher, a previous Commander of CI. In it, he had exchanged information regarding CPT Ham to learn about a certain individual. After that Zaur spilled it all to Crow, letting out his fears and regrets at that moment. People slowly learn of who he was, as Zaur was never good at hiding information. And it was getting to him, the glares, the stares, everything. Though in those moments with people he cared about, Candy, Crow, Pravchenski. Those moments shaped his ideals and beliefs. Rather then follow a faction blindly, to reach out and find that happiness we all desire. That freedom we all wanted.

What is your greatest memory on AU? I'll go first!

Soul taking over my event when I had a kidney stone obstructing, man ordered me to go to the ER, and hosted my event for me. big thanks to you soul!
I very much enjoyed the times when we had a lot of GOIs popping up. It was a lot more content for the surface, and was player-made basically. I enjoyed being apart of the Genesis Initiative with Lewis AKA Truth/Info

Not my greatest memory, but a good one.

I was a Chaos Insurgency Sniper sitting up on surface, over by the "neutral" bunker in the top left of the map, and I don't recall why, but 90% of the Chaos Insurgency was up on the hill in the center of the map, with quite a few Foundation members + the SD on the hill as well.

So naturally, the *entire* time, I had my scope aimed on the SD's head. For like, five minutes I just sat like that, listening to Team-speak.

Then I accidentally shot him, and the entire TS was just filled with confused laughter. It was great.

Back