Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Predictions

[FS] Merlono

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
What are some of your predictions that you think might happen once AU officially opens. (Storyline, Gameplay, SCPs, etc.)

From what I can tell the story lines most likely going to focus around information. Since Zaur has a story character named the 4th wandsman of the nile. Secondly I think it will be set in Africa most likely Eygpt or sudan since the CI SOP mentions major holds in africa and once again zaur has a character who is called "Of the nile". As for how the Map is going to look. Personally I think we might see a savannah type or jungle type map. I think a desert map would be an obvious no go and those other 2 would be more interesting. Now I feel it is most likely a Jungle map as a savannah map would get rather boring and a jungle map could allow for far more interesting terrain and map features.

Gameplay wise. Research is def taking a front seat it seems. With new SWEPS being added and the addition of the Research agency.

My guess is that a entity will try to recruit followers within the site for some big evil scheme, bonus points if a HC gets pked in the process

Back