Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Scopes Discord Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[JA] Scopes [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
Name: Scopes

DiscordID: 194483368329478153

Why do you want to be Discord Staff? (150 Words Minimum): I wish to become Discord Staff due to the fact that it is required and also I believe I would be a great staff member within discord. I'm already a Senior Moderator in the SCPRP server and I believe that being a discord staff would also help with my career in the staff team with experience and having to help players on the discord. I know a little bit of what they do due to talking to my superiors about it and I believe I have the past experience and dedication to become a discord staff for Atlas Uprising. I plan to be professional and be mature with my job and make sure that I do my duties correctly as stated by other superiors when they train me for it. I will make sure that situations get handled quickly but also efficiently and that I follow the rules and guidelines through out the punishment guidelines.

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes, I've staffed on mutiple discord servers before but will not say due to advertisment. I know how to use discord bots and audit logs.

Do you understand that positivity is key to being a member of the Discord Staff Team?: Yes I understand.

-ACCEPTED-
Please contact me in Discord soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back