Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

scp-947-ATL "1-Inch Warrior" application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

Reaction score
How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 1
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-947-ATL
Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM):SCP-947-ATL is a SCP that can shrink into a tiny size allowing them to do all sorts of things while being shrunk down into a tiny size. When the SCP shrinks down into their tiny size they can easily get out of most situations, SCP-947-ATL can also stick to walls, climb walls and do lots of other things making the SCP very hard to deal with. SCP-947-ATL Works with the chaos insurgency and follows their every order, SCP-947-ATL is unable to be contained which allows it to escape foundation to assist the chaos insurgency with any request SCP-947-ATL will be happy to do for the chaos insurgency
What Object Class is this SCP?: Escaped
How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: N/A
How does this SCP breach on our Server?: Already breached
How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: Killed by foundation, Flushed down a toilet
What does this SCP do while breached?: Cause confusion in the foundation
Does this SCP fear for its life?: no
Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No
Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: Being shot
After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Swap off the job for 5minutes allowing someone else to play as the SCP

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me waves back
If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: It depends on what action they do it could just be a simple wave like /me waves back or it could be a action that needs a roll which I would use the /roll command
What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: The /roll command is a dice roll between 1-100 mostly used for actions or tasks which involve either rolling above a number or rolling the highest number aganist someone
What is RDM? Please give an example: Random death match is where someone kills you for no valid reason in roleplay
What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule is where I would use knowledge from my previouse life in my new life.
What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is where you have to value your life like it was real life, example someone had a gun on you and told you to stop you would have to stop moving and listen to them
When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 20/04/24
What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: sallma_ 535853886167318558
What is your in-game name?: Sallma Dalla
What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): STEAM_0:0:9184165
How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 4,612hours on gmod and on I don't have much hours on the server but I currently have 3 hours and 33mins
What other characters do you actively play as?: Class-D as its the most fun I would love to mostly play SCP this is why I am making this application!
Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: Player diss

On hold
Please review the following questions:
What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: The /roll command is a dice roll between 1-100 mostly used for actions or tasks which involve either rolling above a number or rolling the highest number aganist someone
What is RDM? Please give an example: Random death match is where someone kills you for no valid reason in roleplay
What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule is where I would use knowledge from my previouse life in my new life.

On hold
Please review the following questions:
Looks good to me? Also how is it fine in a different application but not this one?

Last edited:
Looks good to me? Also how is it fine in a different application but not this one?
Explain in more detail, for example What is a /me explain what it is like a /me refers to doing something in-game like a gesture or turning on a computer.
For the other three give examples for them like RDM "James randomly killed Michael when he took his lolipop"

Explain in more detail, for example What is a /me explain what it is like a /me refers to doing something in-game like a gesture or turning on a computer.
For the other three give examples for them like RDM "James randomly killed Michael when he took his lolipop"
What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: Gensec searches then rolls and then I roll back
What is RDM? Please give an example: A class D kills another class D for walking near them
What is NLR? Please give an example: A gensec gets killed then comes back and kills the D-class that killed them
What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me searches D-class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back