Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Stanley's SCP-049 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-049
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): [My description uses information from the most current version of SCP-049's article] SCP-049 is entity with the apparence of a plague doctor although this was found out to be his physical form with his 'mask' being part of his skeletal structure and his 'robes' being his skin, SCP-049 can tends to speak English or French although French is his native tongue. Direct skin contact with SCP-049 results in immediate death which 049 claims to be a cure for a unknown disease that he calls the pestilence but has not given any actual evidence of it or named symptoms or causes for this pestilence, 049 can reanimate freshly deceased humans and animals into instances of SCP-049-2 but only claims humanity has the pestilence. 049 can command SCP-049-2 instances although their motor functions are decreased to the basics. SCP-049 has a medical doctors bag where he is able to pull out objects larger than the bags that are non anomalous can usually contain and also a journal that contains his writings and research although they are in a currently unknown language/dialect. SCP-049 was found to be calmed down by Lavender, a type of plant, this is typically used to make him disengage from violent behaviour or after containment however SCP-049 is usually cooperative with the Foundation although can be aggreviated and somewhat violent torwards anyone he deems to have the pestilence, insisting that they should let him cure them.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Euclid
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: Given a D-class subject, a roll to see if the D-class personnel is inflicted with the 'pestilence' , if the subject does not have the pestilence then the timer for the SCP's breach does not restart
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: After the breach timer of about 35 minutes is over along with 3 adverts put out that contains the remaining of breach timer without any subject given/response, SCP-049 can breach .
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: SCP-049's 049-2 instances within his line of sight have to be killed , after this three people with guns must point their weaponry to 049 to put him under FearRP and have him in RP put on kevlar gloves before returning him to containment, but before any recontainment can be done 2 minutes must pass after the time of his breach.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: to "cure" humans of the 'pestilence' which is just turning them into zombies, but also does have an interest of going to surface if possible.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: Yes
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: Yes, SCP-049 can but only SCP-035
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: No (I mean maybe with Micro HID, although with the amount of health it has I doubt it was meant to be killed during normal RP but maybe during events)
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: You have to get off the role for a minium of 5 minutes, however other players can get onto the que for the job during these 5 minutes, if no one has qued so far after 5 minutes then you are allowed to put yourself into the que.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?):
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is when you perform a action in RP as your character /me examines the D-class personnel
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You have to roll with /roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is a command that outputs a number, if your number is higher than the person you are rolling agaisnt then your RP action/attempt is the one that happens.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is when you kill another player for no reason, an example would be security personnel terminating a D-class simply because they spoke a little loud into their microphone.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is a cooldown/memory wipe of a character, an example would be me dying as MTF, I have to stay in my bunks for a minute and cannot use information from my previous life in RP
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when an action against you or someone else is done that threatens the life of their or your character, an example of FearRP is me having several guns pointed at me and cooperating with the gunmen's orders.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 24/4/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: cory67 is my username and Cory67 is my display name, 406896834188017665 is my user ID
  3. What is your in-game name?: Stanley
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198831723202
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 4091.7 hours on Gmod as of filling out this application, I believe I have plaued three hours in total on the server.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Stanley Henderson (D-class personnel) but this was for like 10 minutes before a lead admin offered to force job me onto SCP-049 for a MTF sim so I don't know if that character counts.
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None
NOTE: Very sorry about my initial input for the date section, I misread it as if it was asking me to input my birthday, it is now fixed and also found my user ID so now thats in the application properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back