Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[DENIED] Beta’s DS application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta42

Reaction score
Name: Beta

DiscordID: 627619922846941212

Why do you want to be Discord Staff? (150 Words Minimum): I will admit, I am new to Atlas and that this may hold me back from getting this role. I primarily played on a different SCPRP server, and when I heard atlas was reopening, and several of my friends were going to play on it, I did too. Atlas is very different from what I was on and it brings a lighter experience, where I feel like I don’t need to know everything to have fun. It feels great to be able to just know a couple and roll with it. I enjoy doing rp both ingame and ooc, which could be done through rp emails or misc. When I first joined the atlas discord server, I noticed it was a lot smaller and when I started playing and needed tags, there was a large backup. With the server coming back again, there is an obvious amount of staff needed to the point where VCs had to be deleted because, to my knowledge, there weren’t enough DS to moderate it. In that, helped me realize that there is a way I can help out. While I know a bit, I am not the best programmer, I’m not the best with dealing with certain situations in game, but infrastructure is where I can do well. I want to be able to help Atlas jump start into something great, like I’ve heard it was in the past.

Do you have any previous experience?:

I have a lot of experience when it comes to infrastructure and especially discord. I am a DS in another large gmod server similar to atlas in some ways. Though, this would not hinder my ability to thoroughly moderate Atlas. Furthermore, I am also an admin in a smaller server of about 100-200 members that has given me a more small scale experience. Nonetheless, I have been in discord for several years and I feel I know my way around it very well.

Do you understand that positivity is key to being a member of the Discord Staff Team?:

Yes

-DENIED-
We currently only accept at or above the age of 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back